Methi leaves are one of the commonly used medicinal herbs in the sphere of cooking. On the other hand, prawns are made up of a high source of proteins and good cholesterol. But these two elements have to be pure and fresh. You can easily clean the Methi leaves in water. For the other item, you have to be more cautious. In the market, it is available, but you will be more confident if you choose this thing from the topmost Prawn exporters. They will try to deliver the best ones to your doorstep without any difficulty. Now let`s check the ingredients which are needed for the preparation of this healthy meal.
- Prawn: Medium and best quality from the processor and exporter of seafood in India
- Methi leaves
- Green chilies
- Coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili powder
- Dried fenugreek leaves
- Whole black peppercorns
- Bay leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Cashew nuts
How to make this Delicious Curry?
- You have to clean the Methi leaves first and drain the water to make the curry.
- After taking out the fish, which may be taken from the seafood exporters, you have to mix them up with turmeric powder and salt. Then keep it aside for a few minutes.
- You have to slice the onions and add them with bay leaves on the pan after adding oil there for frying.
- Now, you cut the tomatoes, green chilies and add them to the frying pan.
- After frying them, you have to keep them in another bowl.
- In the oil, add Methi leaves and fry on medium heat till it is cooked.
- You have to take those fried onions, tomatoes, and yogurt into the mixer grinder for a smooth paste.
- Now, you have to make a creamy paste of Methi leaves in the grinder effortlessly.
- The paste of ginger garlic is on the frying pan along with oil. You have to add the paste of tomato and onion afterward.
- You have to mix cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and red chili powder on the frying pan. You have to cook them till the oil separates.
- A paste of cashew nuts is to be added to the mixture for better tasting.
- You have to make garam masala powder which consists of cloves, cardamom, and peppercorns in the mixer grinder. This spice needs to be added to the primary frying pan at the end.
- You can simply add coriander leaves for garnishing.
You can quickly serve this nutritious meal with roti or rice. The prawn will enrich the flavor if you buy them from the Prawn exporter company in India. It is a north Indian meal that will keep your family members happy and healthy.