Are you having a party on your mind? Looking for the perfect and one easy recipe to make your party one memorable one? Well, we got your back. Tandoori prawns are simply wow! They are enough to make the evening a tasty one. When cooking anything Tandoori, cooking on fire is advisable. However, if you fail to arrange it, no worries, you can always use your oven that won’t let hamper the taste. This seafood is genuinely great to taste.
The taste mainly depends on the fresh and juicy prawns and upon the quality of the spices. One just needs to have the best quality Prawns or Shrimps to win any heart over the dish. Just look for the providers from the processor and export of Seafood in India. It will make your dish even tastier with the best quality of Prawns and Shrimps.
What do we need to know before we make the recipe?
- This is mainly a snack item.
- Best to use fire but if not possible, cook it in the oven.
- Marinating the prawns is essential.
Know your ingredients before you start cooking.
- 300-500 grams of large de-shelled prawns.
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 3-4 skewers
- 1 Tbsp of Chaat masala
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 3 Tbsp of curd
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Melted butter
First of all, de-shell the Shrimps and wash them properly. Now take one big bowl and add the thawed Prawns. Add all the mentioned spices and mix very well. Add a pinch of salt and let it sit for at least 20-25 mins. If you are in a hurry, it is okay to rest the dish for the minimum required time. However, the more the marinating time, the tastier the Prawns get.
After that, skew the prawns, you can grill them in the oven. If you’re using the stove, then wait until the prawns get red. Keep turning the skews so that they don’t get burnt. If you are using an oven, preheat the oven at 200C. The actual time may vary from 5-8 mins according to the size of the prawns.
In both cases, keep them brushing with melted butter to have the extra taste. Wait till the Prawns are soft, red, and juicy. They must have that smoky and a bit burnt taste to them. When you think they have turned precisely the way you wished, turn them on the plate sprinkle, Chaat masala, lime juice. Now, they are ready!
The Coconut shrimp curry recipe is absolutely lip-smacking. You can serve with both rice and chapatti. You can surely outsmart any of the dishes that you think can of with this particular shrimp curry. This dish is considered to have Bengali origin, and some may say that this belongs to authentic Keralian cuisine. This seafood is genuinely excellent!
The taste mainly depends on the fresh and juicy prawns and upon the quality of the coconut. One just needs to have the best quality Prawns or Shrimps to win any heart over the dish. Buy prawns from the processor and export of Seafood in India. Your preparation will be even tastier because you will be serving the best quality of Prawns and Shrimps.
What do we need to know before we start making the dish?
- It only takes 25-30 mins to make the dish.
- This is super easy to make. It is served, mostly with lunch or dinner.
- Marinate the Shrimps before with olive oil and a pinch of turmeric powder.
Know the Ingredients to Prepare the Dish.
Shrimps: extra-large, raw, and that should be de-shelled. (500gms)
- 1 Tbsp of olive/mastered oil.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste
- 1 cup of finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon of mild yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 big spoons of crushed coconut
- Sugar and salt and some pepper according to your taste
- Fresh coriander and chilies to garnish
Know the method behind the whole preparation
Shallow fry the shrimps for a bit and let it cool aside. Now add mastered oil to the pan and let it get hot, and put the finely chopped onion into it. Wait till the onion is golden. After the onion turns golden, add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, and sauté. Wait until the whole paste is cooked, and then add coconut milk. Let the curry take a thick shape and let it boil for at least 10-12 minutes, cover the pan with the lid. After the given time, add the yellow curry powder and the shallow fried shrimps, stir a bit and add coconut paste. Let the curry take its delicious look, and add salt and a pinch of sugar according to your taste. If now, you can even smell the aromatic curry, add the Garam Masala and chilies to have that pungent smell and taste. Take it out on a white plate and garnish with chopped coriander and one teaspoon of mastered oil. You can then actually see the happiness on the plate. Serve hot with rice or chapatti and win all hearts with the magical dish.
This exquisite dish belongs to God’s Own Country, Kerala. This is a delicate recipe for seafood. The presentation of this dish is also eye-catching. It is served just like a parcel made of banana leaf. Once the parcel is unfolded, an appetizing layer of fried prawns with succulent masala comes out. It will whip up your tasty platter.
Some essential facts about the preparation
Time for preparation: 10 minutes
Time required for cooking: 35 minutes
Serves: 3 to 4 people
Total time needed for cooking: 45 Minutes.
Ingredients you need:
Ingredients you require to cook this yummy dish:
- 6 prawns
- Chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Lime juice to elicit the taste even more.
- 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- ¼ tsp of mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp of fenugreek seeds
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp Ginger
- ½ tsp of chopped garlic
- Half of Chopped onion
- Uncut 10 shallots
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- 1 tsp of red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper
- ¼ tsp of turmeric powder
- Half chopped tomato
- ½ cup of fish stock
- ¼ cup of coconut milk.
- Salt as per taste.
Know the process of preparations:
Instruction needs to be followed:
- Marinate the prawns with chili powder, turmeric, lime juice, and salt. Keep the same for at least 10 minutes.
- Take a pan and heat 2 tsp of oil and sauté the marinated prawns for 5 minutes on an absolutely low flame. Then, keep them aside.
Now the primary preparation:
- Heat the pan with some oil. Let mustard and fenugreek seeds crackle in the hot oil.
- Put in some curry leaves along with other ingredients, followed by fish stock too. Stir-fry the chopped onion and shallots till the brown colors come out.
- Now add prawns and cover them for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and again cook the same for 5 minutes.
- Cook until the gravy becomes semi-dry consistency and prawn turns dark brown in color. Give a final touch by adding coconut milk to it and turn off the flame after 30 sec.
- Add salt as per your taste.
- Your delicious dish is ready to serve.
This Malabari seafood is genuinely a lip-smacking dish. Prawns are marinated with lime juice and spices. The cuisine becomes more delectable when herbs, masala, and coconut milk are added while cooking. Just look for the best Shrimp and Prawn providers from the processor and exporter of Seafood in India.
Koliwada Prawn is actually a great starter. The name of this mouth-watering dish is originated from the Sion-Koliwada region of Mumbai. Moreover, this mouth-watering dish is made by a Punjabi immigrant. Koliwada Prawn is basically deep-fried. Its crunchiness comes from a distinguished red color. Well, Kashmiri red chili powder is responsible for this yummy texture of the dish. This seafood dish is absolutely delicious, simple, and easy to cook for parties or any occasion. This appetizer is coated with crispiness with a direct contrast with juiciness inside. The combination of crisp and tenderness of the shrimps allow the foodies to have it again and again. The green chutney and a pinch of chat masalas enhance the taste of this recipe even more.
This Maharashtrian delicacies needs:
Preparation time: 25 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 people
Ingredients require for cooking:
- 12 Deveined and shelled large prawns
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- 2 tsp of Roasted cumin powder
- 2 tsp of ginger paste
- 2 tsp of Garlic paste
- 2 tsp of Lemon juice
- 3 tsp of Yogurt
- 5-6 tsp of Gram Flour
- Oil for deep fry
- Chaat masalas
- Rings of onions to serve
- Slices of lemon to serve
- Green chutney to serve.
How to cook?
- Take a bowl. Put the prawns into the bowl. Add salt as per taste, ginger and garlic paste, Kashmiri red chili powder, and lime juice. Mix them well.
- Now add 3 tsp of curd. To this, add gram flour. Mix it well at least for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a pan. Put a sufficient amount of oil for deep fry. Heat the pan.
- Once the oil is heated. Then add the marinated prawns onto the hot oil. Allow it to deep fry. Wait until it turns golden brown. Drain the excess oil onto the absorbent paper.
- For tangy flavor, sprinkle some chat masala on the fried Serve the dish with green chutney in a bowl and garnish it with rings of onions and lime slices.
Your Koliwada Prawns dish is ready-to-eat. Serve it hot and enjoy the tempting seafood dish on your own. Grab hold with the best shrimps and prawn providers from the best prawn exports in India. Allow yourselves to make this delicate dish of seafood in the best possible way.
In for some spicy masala twist for your prawns? Try this Indian-style Tikka Masala recipe for a wholesome dinner. This particular seafood dish is aromatic; a mouth-watering flavoursome dish often gives a treat to your taste buds if you are bored with your everyday bland foods.
Preparation time– 30 mins
Cooking time – 45 mins
Serves – 4 adults
Prawns (or shrimps from shrimp exporters) – 20-25 large-sized, deveined, and cleaned. Get them from the best shrimp and prawn providers near you.
Things required for marinating the prawns:
- Lemon – ½ of medium-sized
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
Ingredients you need for the gravy:
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Cream – 1/4 cup
- Onions – 2, finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 3, pureed
- Kashmiri chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Tandoori masala – 1 tsp, optional
Now the Preparation process:
- Take a medium-sized bowl. Put into it a ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, lemon juice, salt, and mix properly.
- Add the prawns (or shrimps, as per your preferences) and marinate for 15-20 minutes. Keep it aside for marination.
- Take a wok and heat the butter in it. Add to it the marinated prawns and cook them well for around 4 to 5 minutes. Keep them aside in a bowl once cooked.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of oil in the wok and heat. Add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add the onions to it and sauté until golden brown.
- Then, add the ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt to the onions and fry until the mix separates from the oil and the raw flavor turns into an aromatic one.
- Add the tomato puree to it. Mix well and cook under low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now, comes the last step before adding the prawns (or shrimps) are to add cream, curd, and Garam Masala to the wok and stir for few minutes on low flame. Now add the pre-cooked prawns.
- Add the tandoori masala for the tandoori-some flavor, which otherwise you can skip. Now, add salt as per taste. Stir and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Find a processor & exporter of seafood in India to get the best deals for your seafood. India is a leading country in prawns’ export, so you can be sure to found the best prawns easily at your doorstep.
This particular shrimp fry recipe is all about seafood with the correct flavoring of authentic Indian spices. This requires a minimal preparation process and easy cooking procedures but has everything to make your meal mouth-watering. Shrimps or prawns exporter in India is a thriving trade. Mainly because of the fine quality that’s there in the coastal regions. Do not forget to get your shrimps from the quality shrimp exporters near you to derive the best of this spicy dish.
Preparation time– 5 mins
Marination time – 30 mins
Cooking time – 15 mins
Serves – 3 adults
- Shrimp or prawn – 400gm cleaned and deveined. Go for the best shrimp providers or best prawn providers to get the best of this dish.
- Green chilies – 2 or more, slit from the middle.
- Dry red chilies – 2, halved.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Salt – ½ teaspoon, or as per taste
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Wash and pat dry the deveined shrimps (or prawns, as per your choice).
- Take a mixing bowl, add the cleaned shrimp along with turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, and ginger garlic paste, and lemon juice. Season with salt and mix well.
- Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour for the marination process.
- Take a pan and heat coconut oil in it. Add dry red chilies, green chilies, and curry leaves to the heated oil. Let them sauté for few seconds.
- At this point, add your pre-marinated shrimps or prawns. Stir for few minutes to mix them well with the oil and close the lid, cook under this condition for around 8 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add to its black pepper powder and cook for few more minutes until the moisture let out by the shrimps evaporates.
- Cook for around 15 minutes and check for the salt. Add more if required.
Your Indian-style shrimps are done. Switch off the heat and serve hot with rice or rotis, as per your preferences.
Note that; do not overcook the shrimps or prawns. The best processor and exporter of seafood in India will tell you how overcooking might turn the shrimps into a rubbery form.
Talk of the Mediterranean diet you ought to hear about a variety of fishes and other seafood. Shrimps or prawns are considered among snacks. However, when cooked in a different style can go with the main dish, as well. Look out for the best shrimp providers near you. Now, stir up a delicious platter with this easy-to-cook Mediterranean shrimp recipe.
Know the tit-bits of the preparation and the ingredients
- Preparation and cooking time– total 10 mins (approx.)
- Cooking time: 15 mins (approx.)
- Serves – for 4 to 6 adults
Ingredients to prepare the Mediterranean shrimp dish:
- Shrimp (or prawn, whatever is your choice) – 1 ¼ lb large, peeled and deveined
- All-purpose flour – 1 tbsp
- Spanish paprika – smoked, 2 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp or as per taste
- Pepper – ½ tsp or as per taste
- Coriander – ½ tsp grounded
- Cayenne – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – ¼ tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Shallots – 3, thinly sliced
- Garlic – 4 cloves, finely chopped
- Green bell pepper – half, sliced
- Yellow bell pepper – half, sliced
- Tomato – 1 cup, diced
- chicken or vegetable broth – ⅓ cup
- White wine – 2 tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Parsley leaves – ⅓ cup, finely chopped
Now let’s see how the whole dish is cooked
- Take a large bowl. Pat the shrimps (or prawns) dry and place them in the bowl. Add to it flour, paprika, coriander, and cayenne. Now, season well with salt, pepper, and sugar. Toss well so that the shrimps are appropriately coated with the mixture.
- Take a large cast-iron skillet and heat it on a medium flame. Melt butter with the oil in it. Once heated, add to it shallots and garlic. Sauté for 2 to 3 mins, until the color of shallot changes.
- Now, add the bell peppers. Stir for another around 4 minutes.
- At this stage, add the shrimps. The shrimps will take very little time to cook, so stir for 1 to 2 minutes and add diced tomatoes, broth, and white wine. Toss them well and cook for about 5 minutes until the shrimps change color to bright orange. As the last addition, add the lemon juice, stir and then garnish with parsley leaves.
- Serve hot to enjoy the best of the exotic dish.
This particular recipe is simple to make and flavorsome to impress your taste buds. Don’t forget to procure the fresh shrimps from the best seafood exporters from India for that extra taste of any recipe!
A simple dish with the simplest of ingredients, and you get savory at its best. You just need to tuck in with your friends and dear ones with one sheet pan full of buttery shrimps with garlic and parsley leaves. This particular seafood course is not only easy to cook but requires only and, yes, only five ingredients.
Get the best shrimp to prepare your recipe.
Get hold of fresh shrimps from the best Processor & Exporter of Seafood in India to pamper your senses with a buttery treat. Seafood is always good for health, and what can be better than a pan full of easy-to-cook salty water goodness.
Preparation time– total 10 mins
Cooking time – 8 to 10 mins
Serves – for 4 to 6 adults
Ingredients to prepare the buttery seafood dish
- Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup, melted
- Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon, freshly squeezed, or as per taste
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – as per taste
- Black pepper – freshly ground, as per taste
- Medium shrimp – 1 and 1/2 pounds, cleaned, peeled, and deveined
- Fresh parsley leaves – 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- The first step to this preparation is to preheat your oven to 400 degrees of Fahrenheit.
- Take a medium-sized bowl. Add to it butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and lemon juice. Whisk and season with salt and pepper, as per taste.
- Take a baking sheet. Lightly oil it or coat it with a non-stick spray. The greasing will prevent the dish from sticking to the pan and help in the cooking procedure.
- Place the shrimps (or prawns, if you like them) in a single layer on the greased baking sheet.
- Stir in the butter mix. Gently toss the shrimps to combine the mixture evenly all over the shrimps.
- Now that the shrimps have soaked upon the buttery mixture, not much soaking is required. However, you can place the baking sheet into the oven before baking.
- Bake the seafood preparation until the shrimps turn pink and firm. Baking about 8 to 10 minutes will do the purpose.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
We all have those moments when we have guests, but we have got the slightest idea or time, in that case, on what to prepare. This above dish will put an end to your cooking woes and make you a hit among your invitees. You can use prawns instead of shrimp to make this preparation.
Simple and delicious is the definition that goes with this coastal dish of seafood from Maryland. This dish requires significantly less time, saving your precious time but not without a savory twist. The tangy twist that the Old Bay seasoning presents makes this seafood dish different from the other preparations shrimp or prawn. The old bay spice mix is a regional favorite along the coastal lines of Maryland and Virginia. If you belong to these and lands, then a quick meal will satisfy your existential taste buds. If you are from other parts of the world, simply try this dish. Gorge on the exquisites of a faraway land that tastes seas and all the goodness of sunshine.
Preparation time– total 15 mins
Cooking time – 3 to 4 mins
Serves – for 4 to 6 adults
Know your ingredients
Ingredients to prepare the Maryland shrimp dish:
- Old Bay seasoning – 2 tbsp and more if required.
- Shrimp (or prawn) – 1 lb large, cleaned, peeled, and deveined.
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Garlic – 3 cloves, minced
- Chili powder – 2 teaspoons
- Worcestershire sauce – 4 teaspoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Black pepper – freshly ground and as per taste
Know the Preparation Process:
- Take a large bowl and place the shrimps (or prawns, if you like) in it.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl, including Old Bay, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- Season it with salt and freshly ground pepper. Do the seasoning generously so that each shrimp gets its fair share of soaking up in the seasoning. That way, each individual shrimp will taste at its best.
- Toss the whole mixture well to ensure that the shrimps absorb the oil and spices.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes or longer if you want them for better marinating. In that case, put the mixture in a covered container and put it aside in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Prepare your grill. You can use gas or charcoal according to your convenience. Set it on medium-high heat to cook the shrimps in controlled heat.
- Now that your grill is ready, take out the shrimps and put them on skewers. Place the skewers with the shrimps on the grill and let them cook for few minutes. Do not keep them for a more extended period on the grill as they cook very quickly.
- As soon as they start curling up and start turning pink, flip them and cook for a minute longer. The total cooking must not be more than 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot, maybe with grilled bread or other grilled dishes like steak if you desire. Or, just eat them without the intervention of other dishes and enjoy them at their best.
Get your shrimp or prawn from the best Processor & Exporter of Seafood in India or the nearest to enjoy the maximum seafood goodness.
Shrimp and guacamole tostadas are a super easy four step recipe that acts a perfect dish for lunch or dinner. If you are a lazy freak then this recipe is perfect for you as it does not require a lot of stuffs and a lot of ingredients for preparation. Shrimps are one of the most versatile sea foods that you can ever try for cooking. Because it fits well into all the ingredients. It is a very adaptable ingredient that goes well and infuses with all kinds of ingredients you want. Seafood exporters often prefer dealing in shrimps as shrimps are one of the favourites among seafood lovers. And if you are a foodie and fond of shrimps then do try out this super easy and delicious recipe that will give you a bon appetite!
- Peeled and deveined shrimps -1 pound
- Chilli powder -2 tablespoon
- Corn tortillas -6
- Monte Alban guacamole-2/3cup
- Chopped green onions -1/4cup
- Grated cheese(optional)
- Small tomatoes –finely chopped(optional)
Prepare a grill or broiler.
Thread 5 shrimps onto each of 6 skewers. Combine the chilli powder and salt. Sprinkle and smear both sides of the shrimps with chilli powder mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish, cover and marinate and place it in a refrigerator for 15 minutes. Place the prepared shrimps on the grill racks or on the broiler pan coated with cooking spray and cook 2 minutes on each side or until done.
Pre heat the oven to 350°.Place the tortillas directly on the middle rack in the oven.
Bake them at 350° for at least 7 to 8 minutes .top each tortillas with about 2 tablespoon Monte Alban Guacamole and 5 shrimps. Serve them by garnishing green onions on the top of them. If you want you can also garnish the top with grated cheese and tomatoes
You can customize the toppings of this dish as per your taste and availability.
Now since you have tried this dish, always make sure before you try any shrimp recipe, get yourself with the best and fresh shrimps from the best shrimp and prawn providers. Because they provide you the best and fresh shrimp. The freshness of the shrimps imparts your dish a unique and delicious flavour. Shrimps are such an ingredient that can be made without the involvement of too much of spices. So it is very important for your shrimp to be fresh and of a good quality from the best seafood exporters.
This recipe is suited for each and every age group. As it requires less effort and can be prepared within less time. With a very few ingredients this dish is ready to be served on your plate and moreover , even with less stuffs ,it is a great delight to relish upon such delicacy. New Year is ringing at the door, so try out this dish on the New Year’s Eve and start your year with an amazing taste and impress your friends and family with its finger licking taste.