Are you a seafood lover? If yes, prawns are the best answers to solve your cravings. Do you know? Prawns are more liked than any other kind of seafood by people. It is always a great feeling to eat, especially a combination of all spices together. Yes! You will get a mind-blowing combination of sweet, salt, and spiciness in this recipe.
Are you looking for the best Processor & Exporter of Seafood in India? No more worries, Megaa Moda is there for you.
Now, it’s time for the recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Know your ingredients for Honey chipotle prawn tacos:
- Adobo sauce
- Chipotle chiles
- Medium-sized shrimp from the best Prawn Exporters
- Salt- Required
- A handful of Cilantro leaves
- A red onion
- A lime
- Corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil- Required quantity
Steps to follow:
- First, take a few teaspoons of adobo sauce and honey. Mix them along with the required quantities of shrimp.
- Add some salt to the flavor.
- Make sure you evenly spread the sauce to all parts of the shrimp.
- Keep the bowl aside
- Add half a cup of mayonnaise mixed with water in a separate bowl.
- Into the bowl, add cloves of garlic and salt.
- Add cabbage as slices
- Add cilantro pieces
- Finely chop a few onions and add them to the bowl
- To make the platter more flavorful, add lemon juice
- Turn on a non-stick Tawa.
- Add a tortilla and warm it
- Flip the sides of the tortillas
- Add a few teaspoons of oil
- Add the shrimp mixture
- After the color changes, turn the sides of the shrimps
- Open the tortillas and add shrimp, cabbage, garlic crema, cilantro, and onions.
Here you go, tasty honey-chipotle prawn tacos are ready to eat!
Prawn export companies in India will help you to cook the best seafood like quality prawns and shrimp. Make sure every moment in your life counts with the best platter of seafood. If you are craving a yummy, crispy snack, get ready to serve yourself with Honey chipotle prawn tacos!