Do you love nachos? Interested to create a nacho recipe at home? Well, this recipe with shrimp will be a party stunner and you will definitely bookmark this page after you are done the reading.
When it comes to preparing nachos, you actually do not need a rigid recipe, you can add pieces of foodstuff that you love and there you go. But the recipe that we are going to tell you is about the combination of shrimps and nachos that work like magic. It is easy to make some shrimp nachos and they are quite easy rather than chicken or any other meat.
Ingredients to Prepare Crunchy Shrimp Nachos
- 1 (14.5 ounces) package tortilla chips, or to taste
- 2 pounds shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds large peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, tails removed and shrimp quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion (such as McCormick® Coarse Grind Blend White and Green Onions)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions to Prepare Shrimp Nachos
- The first thing that you should do is Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F i.e. on 200 degrees Celsius. Put a baking sheet along with aluminum foil.
- Take the tray and spread the tortilla chips all over the sheet.
- Add Monterey Jack cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, chipotle peppers along with adobo sauce.
- Also, add minced onion, cilantro, black pepper, and cumin together above the tortilla chips.
- Mix everything with the chips and put the tray in the oven.
- Let it bake for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then, take the nachos and turn on the boiler.
- Let them turn lightly brown and then put them out to rest at room temperature.
Now, that you have understood, it’s very easy to prepare shrimp nachos, make sure you get fish from the authentic market of Shrimp and Prawn Exporters. These days export houses have redefined qualities of shrimps and prawns, globally these are consumed and a recipe with a world-class product will definitely not be a bad choice.
Enjoy your shrimp nachos with the sauce or dip of your choice.
A delightful shrimp lunch recipe stuffed with tangy, luscious, spicy zest – the Easy Teriyaki Shrimp Rice Bowls are versatile, easy to prepare, and highly filling! The Rice Bowls recipe begins with pan-fried shrimps that are tossed with sweet and sour sauces, and the special teriyaki sauce, which is sumptuously tangy. You can prepare the dish in two different ways.
- Shrimp marination with teriyaki sauce and sauté the shrimps in the additional sauce later.
- Cut the marination part and cook the shrimp with salt and give a final toss with teriyaki sauce.
Choose any of the ways, preferred by you, but we will show you the one which skips marination. Because we can add different flavors later when tossed with salt.
Ingredients for Teriyaki Shrimp Rice Bowls
- Shrimps (peeled and deveined) 1 pound
- Salad leaves
- Edamame seeds
- Cabbage (finely shredded)
- Pea beans
You can add more vegetables if you want, here we will work with the mentioned ones. The ingredient list is not over yet, we need some pickle or fermented veggies that lends an exciting texture to the dish.
- Sushi ginger
- Radish (Pickle)
- Carrots (Pickled)
- Kimchi (if any)
Directions to Prepare Teriyaki Shrimp Rice Bowls
- Take a pan and toss shrimps with some salt.
- Prepare Jasmine rice. Take some short-grain, bring it to boil and wait for it becomes sticky. Put it down.
- On the pan, along with shrimps, add the vegetables along with mushrooms.
- Give them a toss and let it fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Later, add the teriyaki sauce and add some salt, sauté them for some time.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Take a bowl, put some rice, make space in between and add the shrimp teriyaki along with the tossed vegetables.
The Shrimp Teriyaki Rice Bowl is ready for lunch and you can add more sauce if you want to garnish while serving. However, there are many ways to derive the rice bowl. For example, you can add avocado and the taste enhances and blends perfectly with the teriyaki sauce. To add a pinch of spice, spread sriracha mayonnaise, though optional but highly recommended. Shrimps are popular all over the world, and hence, processors and exporters of shrimps are also gaining momentum. The seafood recipes have become highly popular in coastal and Asian countries.
If you are in the mood to learn the authentic stir-fry method, then this recipe is the one that is going to steal the show. It is the secret to crispy and crunchy perfectly fried shrimps. It is one of the best low-carb dishes which you can enjoy with any additional type of sauce. The main attractions for the dish are as follows-
- Ginger, Garlic and Green Onion (known as Chinese trinity)
- Additional ingredients like Snow peas, bell peppers, and mushrooms
- Soya sauce
- Oyster Sauce
Ingredients for the Recipe
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2-3 garlic minced garlic cloves
- 3 chopped green onion
- Grated fresh ginger
- 1 pound of freshly Peeled and deveined shrimps
Chinese dishes have an aroma that is distinct and unique. When it comes to stir-fry dishes, these are easy to prepare, takes approximately 15 minutes. Let us now see how to cook the delicious stir-fried shrimps.
- First, take the shrimps and sear it from both the sides and remove from the non-stick pan. Although the shrimp is not entirely cooked yet, it has a crunchy layer to it.
- Sear the shrimps at high flame.
- On a different pan, add the aromatic trinity (ginger, garlic, and green onion).
- They burn very fast and that is why when you add these three ingredients, it is advised to lower the heat.
- It is important to cook the shrimps and the trinity differently so that each of the elements retains its unique flavor.
- After the three ingredients are perfectly fried, add the snow peas, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- After cooking for 10 minutes at a medium flame, add the shrimps to give it a proper stir.
- Then, at last, add soya sauce and oyster sauce, and stir for a minute or two.
You will see that all the ingredients are blending with each other and the shrimps are looking juicy and creamy. Please remember, for stir fry, it is advisable to not overcook any ingredient, it will bring down the chances of having a great dish and enhance the possibilities of having a burnt pan dish. In addition, to make it healthy, you can add vegetables like carrots, sprouts, etc.
Shrimps are the most versatile food item; it blends well with any given ingredient while retaining its own texture, which is the promising factor. Leading Shrimp and Prawn Exporters from various parts of the world have heavy production but Asian shrimps have a taste of its own. Here is your new recipe for the weekend, and spend some quality time with friends and family.
Serve it hot with oyster sauce, teriyaki sauce or Garlic sauce! (a pro-tip)
Shrimp has been one of the highly anticipated seafood. And, has a great blending quality. Let us experience a unique shrimp recipe called ‘Shrimp Wellington’. We hope you like the recipe and garnish it for your next house party. Let’s begin.
Ingredients for Shrimp Wellington
- Olive Oil (2 Tbsp)
- Fresh spinach leaves (4 cups)
- Thawed frozen puff pastry (1 sheet)
- Shrimps (Jumbo size 4), deveined, peeled
- Béchamel Sauce (White Sauce) (¼ cup)
- Chopped Shallots (1 Tbsp)
- Fresh Chopped Tarragon (1 Tbsp)
- 1 beaten egg
Directions for Preparation for Shrimp Wellington
To make sure that you are having a great dish, you must follow the preparation step carefully.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and take a greasing baking sheet.
- Take a large skillet, heat the pan and keep it at medium heat.
- Add Spinach and then cook for 3 minutes.
- Season it with pepper and salt, drain off excess liquid.
- Now take the pastry sheet out on a clean surface and make four squares.
- Prick all the squares lightly with a fork.
- Take a medium bowl and blend mix béchamel sauce, shallots as well as tarragon.
- It’s time to cut the prawns and open them in such a way so that it makes a butterfly shape.
- Take one shrimp and lay it at the center of each pastry square, with one side facing on the sky.
- Now, spinach stuffing on the shrimps will take place along with the mixture which was set aside earlier.
- Fold it in a triangle position and press the edges to seal.
- Take the baking sheet and place everything and brush with a beaten egg.
- Preheat the oven and bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown.
There you go; your classy Shrimp Wellington is ready to be served warm. However, always make sure that the shrimps you choose come from the Best Shrimp and Prawn Exporters house.
Shrimp lovers are found all over the globe and so do shrimp lovers. The festive season is around the corner, why not we make some things that work like magic. Here is a recipe that is going to touch the hearts of millions who love shrimp as well as cheese. Let’s begin.
Ingredients for Honey orange firecracker Shrimp & Delight Sauce
The combination of shrimp and cheesy delight will melt your heart, and also your incoming guests. People will be seen wrestling among each other to dip crackles into this amazing recipe. The ingredients go as follows-
- Cream Cheese (1 packet) softened
- Cocktail sauce (1/2 jar)
- Small shrimps (2 cans) drained and deveined
- Cheddar Cheese (1 cup)
- Corn starch (1 cup)
- Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Half cup canola oil
- Tupelo honey half cup
- Fresh lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper ¼ teaspoon
Directions to Prepare the two amazing festive ready dishes
Honey orange firecracker Shrimp
- Take all the shrimps and wash them with cold water and set aside.
Take a large tight-fit lid bowl and mix cornstarch, garlic powder, salt, black pepper. Mix them well.
Now, take the washed shrimp and add it in the mixture, cover the lid and make sure shrimps blend well within. Remove the shrimps in a different platter and repeat the same procedure with the remaining shrimp.
Take a skillet and heat Canola oil, drain the excess cornstarch from the shrimps and start frying them.
- The shrimps must look opaque from within and brown from the outside.
After the shrimps are properly fried, take a clean skillet, pour honey and bring it to a medium boil.
- Stir the honey and add lemon juice along with cayenne pepper.
Your Hot and Crispy Shrimp Honey Crackers are ready! Now let us prepare the sauce.
Shrimp Delight Sauce
Take the cream cheese and use a hand blender to give it a smooth finish
Take a serving dish, layer it with the cream cheese and then pour the cocktail sauce.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese all over the layer and chill in the refrigerator
- Your dipping sauce is ready
These two simple yet delicious recipes are going to make your guests ask for it again and again. Seafood is getting highly popular day by day and shrimps are one of the most nutritious seafood you will ever get. For Shrimp Exporters, the quality of shrimps produced has always been the priority. Therefore, whenever you want to cook shrimp, make sure you always go for the quality.
When it comes to exotic days a chilled mocktail with the highly captivating Japanese Style Deep Fried Shrimp is the best companion. Today, we will share a recipe for some organic deep-fried shrimps that will definitely be the next mouth pleasing dish. The texture along with the juicy shrimps makes a heavenly combination. Shrimps have a versatile nature and blend with any ingredient, that’s the magic of the best sea fish in the world.
Ingredients of the Deep-Fried Shrimps
- 1-pound shrimp medium peeled and deveined.
- Salt (half teaspoon)
- Black pepper (half teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (half teaspoon)
- All-purpose flour (1 cup)
- Paprika (1 teaspoon)
- Eggs (2 beaten)
- Panko crumbs (1 cup)
- Vegetable oil (1 quart)
Directions for cooking Deep-Fried Shrimps
- Take the freshly peeled deveined shrimps on a large bowl, season them with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Take another small bowl, mix all-purpose flour and paprika, give it a good stir.
- Take separate bowls to gather panko crumbs and beaten eggs.
- In a large skillet, pour vegetable oil, let it heat for some time at around 375 degrees F.
- Take each shrimp and dip in the mixture of flour and paprika, then dip it in the beaten eggs and finally toss them in the panko crumbs, Perfect! The shrimps are all ready to go and fry in the skillet.
- Fry them for some time until they turn golden brown. Within 5 minutes, shrimps might be fried and cooked.
- Drain them into a slotted spoon and drain it all on paper towels before you served them on the plate.
Your fries are ready to be served with spicy sauce or mayo sauce.
This is a popular dish for all varieties of events and can be the most suitable companion as a starter. If you are looking for the best quality shrimps, then go for eastern India’s seafood exporters, they have the premier quality products.
Fettuccine alfredo is a comfort food which is full of cream, cheese and comes with a sweet aromatic flavor. This is a loved version as shrimps add lean protein and extra flavor. Never try to overcook this recipe, because this is the common mistake made by many. In this article, we will present to you the recipe for creamy and delicious Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.
Ingredients for Aromatic Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 LB fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 LB shrimp peeled and deveined
- Take some kosher salt
- Ground black pepper (fresh)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cream (heavy)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup parmesan (freshly grated)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions for Preparation
- Take the fettuccine out of the box and boil it in a large pan.
Drain the pasta and reserve some water in a different bowl for the preparation of the creamy sauce.
- Take a large skillet and heat it over medium flame
- Take 1 tbsp butter and wait until it melts completely
Add the freshly peeled and deveined shrimps, add salt, fresh group peppercorns and cook the shrimp until it turns pink.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes and keep it aside
Now for the sauce, you need to follow the mentioned steps
Take a pan, add butter garlic and cook them for about a minute until they turn golden brown.
It’s time to whisk some all-purpose flour on the pan and cook until it completely mixed with the garlic and butter.
Take 1 cup of heavy cream, milk, and whisked egg yolk to add in the pan. Mix well and keep stirring until it completely blends.
Simmer the flame and add whisked parmesan cheese and give it a good mix.
Gradually the cheese will melt and it’s time to add the sauce will become thick, add the reserved pasta water to bring consistency and then add the cooked pasta along with the shrimps.
Toss the entire combination and season it with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Keep it aside and garnish it with parsley and parmesan cheese.
Remember, the creamy sauce is basically dependent on the quality of cheese and shrimps. Shrimps from the best seafood exporters are listed at a variety of stores. When it comes to cheese, make sure these are fresh and are devoid of preservatives. Get a smooth sauce texture with quality cheese and have a great weekday dinner comfort food.