The Bang Bang Shrimp is a popular and favourite dish and is always paired with the crunchy, creamy, and sweet sauce which is insanely addictive. No matter how often you cook it, the taste buds will always crave for more. Read along to know more about the scintillating and delicious recipe. Let us now take a look at the ingredients of the dish.
Ingredients for Shrimp
- 2 panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- Fresh chopped cilantro
For Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Kosher salt
Directions for Cooking Bang Bang Shrimp
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 400° and place a huge baking sheet to cover with parchment paper.
- Take a shallow bowl, add bread crumbs, garlic powder, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Take another shallow bowl and whisk eggs, keep it as it is.
- In the third bowl, take all-purpose flour.
- It’s time to dip the shrimp in the flour, whisked eggs, and bread crumbs and repeat it two times to elevate the crunchy flavour.
- Then place the shrimps in the baking sheet.
- The next step is to put the shrimps in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes until it turns golden.
How to make the Bang Bang Sauce?
Take a medium bowl and mix sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, lime juice, sriracha, honey, salt and pepper to season together.
The next step is to drizzle the sauce over the shrimp and garnish it with some freshly chopped cilantro before you can serve it hot.
What sort of shrimp should you order?
The size of the shrimps completely depends on you and we always recommend getting it deveined and peeled which helps to lessen the preparation time. Moreover, Seafood Processors are all busy in offering quality shrimps all over the world. The most reliable quality will give you the most excellent flavour!
The recipe is a very popular one in the United States and has always been a go-to-go dish for people who do not have much time to prepare dinner. The recipe for Linguine with Shrimp Scampi is an easy one that does not require much time and effort. Easy cooking and great eating.
Ingredients for cooking Linguine with Shrimp Scampi
- Vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds linguine
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons good olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (9 cloves)
- 2 pounds large shrimp (about 32 shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 lemons)
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced in half-rounds
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
Directions to cook Linguine with Shrimp Scampi
- Take a large pot, pour water and bring it to boil adding saltwater and oil. Take 1 tablespoon of linguine and cook the mixture for about 7-10 minutes.
- Until they are cooking, take a large pan with a heavy bottom, melt the butter along with olive oil and cook it over medium heat.
- The next step is to add garlic and make sure you don’t burn it.
- Now, add the shrimps with half a tablespoon of salt, pepper and saute it for about 5 minutes.
- Then, remove the pan from the heat, add lemon zest and juice, slices and fresh red pepper. Toss the entire combination and give it a good stir.
- After the pasta is cooked, drain the excess water and bring it back to the pot. Add the shrimps and the sauce, saute well and serve hot and fresh!
We bet you cannot skip this recipe because it’s easy and healthy!
The hero of the dish is shrimp, and if you are a foodie, make sure you procure shrimps from the Best Shrimp and Prawn providers available. This will not only give your dish a good taste but also make sure you consume the best from the best!
Szechuan Shrimp is an all-time classic Chinese recipe that is quite popular everywhere in the world. The recipe is tangy and spicy and comprises strong flavours on the top tender shrimp. As we already said about a lot of flavours, let us check out the ingredients needed for Szechuan Shrimp.
Let us now check out the instructions to cook Szechuan Shrimp
Directions to Cook Delicious Szechuan Shrimp
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil and mix the shrimp together and take ½ teaspoon of corn-starch and coat the shrimp evenly from all sides.
- On medium heat, take the leftover teaspoon of oil and add in the wok. The next step is to add ginger and sauté it for 30 sec. Now, add the Jiang or popularly known as hot chili oil, shallots, garlic and continue to stir fry for the next 2 mins.
- Now, take the ketchup along with the hoisin sauce and heat it on a low flame gradually taking it to medium. It will cook for about 2 mins bringing aroma and flavour. Very soon lower heat to avoid burning.
- The next step is to add Shaoxing wine, red bell pepper, and water chestnuts and sauté it for 2 minutes. It’s time to add chicken stock and boil the mix.
- Now, lower the heat and add rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and white pepper, continue stirring for the next 3 minutes. After that, increase the heat and sauté the shrimp.
- Once sauce and shrimp mixture becomes steady, lower heat and add corn-starch until the sauce becomes thick. You must observe that the shrimp has become opaque and is well cooked, add scallions and serve with a garnish plate of steaming rice.
Here you go, your Szechuan shrimp is ready. It is a perfect weekend dinner when it comes to eating with family and loved ones. It is important to remember that quality dishes come from quality products from the leading shrimp and prawn exporters. Buy good products to make sure your recipes taste the best.
Let us introduce you to a classic recipe of your favourite item shrimp. It takes only 15 mins to get into your plate. It is a dish that is perfectly paired with crusty bread that soaks up all the delicious butter gravy for an effortless weeknight feast. The name shrimp scampi might be highly fancy, but it’s an easy dinner to brighten up your weeknight. The sauce that is followed with the sauce has garlic touch in it along with lots of butter. Let us check the ingredients that are needed to make a Classic Shrimp Scampi.
Ingredients for cooking Classic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 5 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 5 tablespoons butter divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chardonnay, dry white wine pinot grigio, or sauvignon blanc (chicken broth/stock can also be used)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
How to Make a Classic Shrimp Scampi Recipe?
Before cooking, make sure all the necessary ingredients are ready. It helps to move the recipe quickly. When you are done, you can easily season it with pepper and salt along with minced garlic, lemon zest, and some freshly chopped parsley.
- Take a non-stick skillet and pour some olive oil.
- The next step is to add minced garlic and pepper to cook over medium heat. Make sure you do not brown it much.
- Take the shrimps and place it over the oil in a single layer and leave it on the skillet for three to four minutes.
- Flip the deveined shrimps and follow the same previous step.
- Now, it’s time to remove the shrimp and mix white wine, lemon juice, and zest in the skillet.
- Add some shrimps back and mix it with parsley and give it a god stir.
If you want to make the shrimp scampi sauce thicker, you must simmer the stove when you are adding lemon juice and wine so that the liquidness decreases. The procedure will cause the water to evaporate and will give you a thick sauce, adding a great flavour to your dish. Moreover, buying quality shrimps also matters when it comes to scampi dishes. Get hold fo the frozen shrimps coming from the reputed Processor and exporter of shrimps. Your dish is ready to be served! Enjoy your scampi meal today.
For individuals who are looking for a lip-smacking low carb meal, shrimp Florentine with zoodles can be the perfect dish. Besides the recipe is low in calories, it tastes sumptuous as well. Let’s see how both being low in calorie content is good for your body.
Below given is a quick, simple yet delicious recipe that you can cook at home. Give it a look.
Ingredients to Cook Shrimp Florentine with zoodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchini, cut into noodle-shape strands
- 1/2 large yellow onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (6 ounces) bag baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to cook Shrimp Florentine with zoodles
- Moderately heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and unsalted butter in a large frying pan. Blend them properly.
- Using a spiralizer shape the zoodles into finely thin noodles
- Add the noodles into the frying pan. Also add onions, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of properly chopped garlic into it. Mix all the contents and leave until the noodles become tender and onions turn golden brown. It will take about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now, transfer this mixture to a medium-sized container.
- In the same frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter again
- Cook and stir the shrimps and add 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic to it and leave it for 3 to 4 minutes until the shrimps turn pink.
- To this, add lemon juice, spinach, salt, red pepper flakes, and properly grounded black pepper. Mix all the contents for 2 to 3 minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Now add the zoodle mixture into the frying pan again with the spinach and shrimp already on it. Stir them properly for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the meal onto the serving plate and enjoy.
People generally don’t get time to cook recipes and take a healthy diet due to their busy schedules. The shrimp Florentine with zoodles only takes 15 minutes to be prepared, which is why people widely prefer this food.
Shrimp contains a cancer-fighting mineral – selenium. It can be a great addition to any healthy diet as it is very low in calories but high in protein. Shrimp has selenium- a mineral that fights cancer. It can be a great supplement to any diet as it contains low calories but is high in protein content. It is considered to be one of the best sources of iodine that is necessary for proper brain health and thyroid function. Shrimp also provides omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids to your body. Get hold of the best Shrimp and Prawn Exporters to buy the best quality shrimps.
Zoodles are strands of zucchini that are cooked into the shape of noodles like linguine, spaghetti or soba noodles. To shape the zoodles, a spiralizer is needed. Not only are zoodles low in calories and carbs, but also a good source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, potassium, etc. Just two cups of zoodles will meet about 14 percent of your daily dietary fiber requirements.
If you are fond of easy and quick recipes, the Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp is the right one. It is a simple pan-fried shrimp that is tossed with Italian seasoning along with lemon and butter. Although people prefer breaded shrimp, the pan-fried offers a new dimension to the taste of shrimp. The recipe is ready within 10 minutes and is an ideal Dosh for quick dinners!
The recipe comes from our popular recipe list and it is a present of the new year to our readers. Let our dog deep into the recipe.
Ingredients for cooking Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp
For the shrimps:
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 stick unsalted butter, 8 Tbsp
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- 1 lemon, to taste
Cooking instructions for Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp
- The first step is to defrost the deveined and peeled shrimp and pat them to make it completely dry.
- Take the seasoning ingredients and mix them together, i.e Italian seasoning, paprika, pepper, and salt.
- Now, take a bowl and add shrimp and the mix of seasoning.
- Take a skillet on medium heat and melt butter. Add garlic and keep on stirring constantly.
- Add the seasoned shrimp and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on both sides.
- Cover the skillet for some time, and remove from the heat, pour some lemon zest and mix to enhance the flavour.
There you go, a quick dinner shrimp recipe that you will love. And not only you, but to whoever you will serve it. When it comes to the demands of shrimps, processors and exporters of shrimp are shaping the business at their best. Get your hands on quality shrimps to get the best one for your delicious shrimp and prawn recipes.
If you are an Indian spice lover, you can get your hands on this amazing Tandoori Recipe and get all the applauds. The dish is a wholesome combination of tandoori flavors and shrimp nutrition. The recipe involves the use of magic marinade which adds amazing flavors and can be cooked in some minutes. These tandoori prawns are smoky, spicy, and juicy, and therefore, you must get ready to fight over the last piece. Let us see the ingredients of the popular Indian snack dish.
Ingredients for Tandoori Prawns- A melange of Indian spices
- ¼ cup Hung Curd
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
For the Prawns-
- 10-12 Prawns, deveined (medium size)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Mango (ripe, peeled and chopped to make the Mango Chutney)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 teaspoons chopped Coriander
- ½ teaspoon Chili Flakes
- Chat Masala
- More Chopped Coriander to garnish at the end
Instructions to cook Tandoori Prawn
Take the listed ingredients under the marination list and mix them in one bowl.
- Take the prawns and add it to the marinade mixture and keep it aside. We suggest marinating that the mix for at least half an hour, the more the better though. This helps to get the best flavors.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mango chutney. First carefully blend lemon juice, mangoes, and salt until it is completely pureed. Then, add all the coriander and pulses for and blend it for 5 sec, until you observe the green specks. Add some chili flakes if using.
- Preheat the oven to 220-degree Celsius and bring the marinated prawns.
- Skew the prawns using equipment given with the oven, gently brush them to melted butter and grill/tandoor the prawns for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Before serving, give a second melted butter brush to make sure, the prawns become juicier.
Here you go, the easiest Tandoori Prawns right on your table, the smell is going to make you chunk each and every piece with, we would like to say, shrimps are quite a versatile and processor and exporter of seafood in India are duly indulging in huge exports because day by day demands are shooting high.
Enjoy the recipe and thank us later!