Prawn is the all-time favorite seafood to all of us. Various delicious and yummy dishes are served on it. We can comfortably cook some flavorful dishes with the Shrimps. Even for the evening party, prawns can deliver a perfect essence in snacks.
Today’s piece of recipe discussion is about Shrimp Gabriella.
This dish is created by Chef Geoffrey Michael. He discovered this dish in honor of his child (daughter) named Gabi, whom he used to refer to as his “little Shrimp.” Although the original preparation is too similar to that of New Orleans Classic Barbecue Shrimp, unfortunately, the name didn’t work in Texas.
No wonder this dish is an absolute combination of flavor and taste. Shrimps are best tossed in the barbeque sauce.
Let’s begin with the recipe.
The time required for preparation: 35 minutes.
Time to cook: just 10 minutes.
In total, we just need 45 minutes.
Serving for: 6 heads
Ingredients we need for this dish:
- 12 jumbo-sized prawns with their shells.
- 6 ounces of provolone cheese, slice it into 12 streaks.
- ¼ cup of green chili pepper, minced
- 6 pieces of the bacon slice in half.
- ¼ cup of barbecue sauce.
How to prepare?
- The prawn needs to be peeled and deveined.
- Then, butterfly the prawns. Now, how to butterfly the prawn? While butterflying the prawns, the cook needs to split the prawns down through the center.
- This means prawns are being cut completely.
Now, it’s time to insert the steak of provolone cheese along with a single teaspoon of minced green chilies in each of the shrimp.
- Then, fold the prawns and cover them with a half streak of bacon.
- To make it tight. Secure it with a wooden pick.
- Knock up the prawns on the grill.
- Grease it with the flavorsome barbecue sauce.
- Cook it until the bacon is well-prepared and prawns turn into a pinkish color.
Shrimp Gabriella is now ready to serve. Deliver it with bread. It tastes awesome with the tinge of the flavor of barbeque sauce. The united taste of prawns, bacon, and cheese gives a delightful taste.
Note: Do not cook prawn more. It may taste like rubber later on. The juiciness of shrimps may die.
Information relating to Nutrition:
- It consists of 27% of protein with only 2% of carbohydrate.
- Absolutely, zero sugar with 2% of dietary fiber.
The dish consists of fat and cholesterol with a good percentage of calcium, vitamin c magnesium, potassium, and Thiamine.
This dish is easy to make. Also, it consumes less of your time. This appetizing seafood gives a delicious flavor.
Just grab hold of the best shrimp and prawn providers! Buy shrimps from the best prawn exporter India, and cook this delicious recipe for shrimp. This seafood platter would turn out best for everyone. Along with the mouth-watering taste, the delectable dish takes less time to cook.