Who doesn’t love a dish made with seafood, right? But if it’s mixed with another universally favorite dish? Pizza? Well, the combination becomes deadly. Prawns mixed with pizzas is the smoked chorizo & prawn pizza is such an example. It is one of the tastiest pizzas you can make with shrimp, but always remember to buy your ingredients from the best Shrimp export company in India.
Now let’s have a glance at the ingredients to know what you will require to make the dish
- Banana prawns: 16
- Smoked Chorizo
- One minced garlic clove, along with one tablespoon of finely chopped Italian parsley
- 300g of one tablespoon of olive oil, pizza sauce or sugo
- 200-gram Sliced mozzarella cheese and one bunch of basil
- Ground black pepper
Ingredients for the pizza dough
- Dough For Pizza 1 + 12 CUP FLOUR
- 1/2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp dried yeast, and 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup hot water
Now, let’s move on to the direction of making the pizza
- Whisk together some warm water with sugar and yeast in a jug. After that, keep the jug in a warm place until bubbles appear.
- When the dough seems to have come together, add the water and yeast mixture to the food mixer and use the dough hook to mix the flour and sea salt gradually.
- Cover it with a damp tea towel and leave the area for 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled. Remove from the bowl once the dough has come to its ideal size, and divide in half to roll the dough out on a floured surface. Create a round shape resembling a pizza.
- Use a small, sharp knife to cut along the back of the shrimp and remove the vein. You can leave the tail on, but it is optional for this dish.
- Lastly, slice the chorizos into thin slices and serve them to your loved ones.
So, there you go! Your seafood pizza is ready to be devoured. You can smoothly prepare this recipe, and it won’t consume much of your time. However, the only thing to keep in mind is that the shrimps should be used by the best company known in the field of prawn export India.