Shrimp is one of the most loved seafood of all time and what better can it be if you have a crunchy delight to your taste buds. No doubt, shrimp is a party pleaser and blending it with coconut contributes to a great taste. Is anyone there who does not like a crumbed bite? The dish coconut shrimp offers a succulent and tempting fish inside with a crispy outer edge. Let’s delve into the steps with our in-house coconut shrimp recipe.
Essential Ingredients for Delicious Coconut Shrimps on Your Plate
- Half Cup (1/2) all-purpose flour.
- Beer (2/3) cups
- One and a half (1 1/2) teaspoons of baking powder
- One fourth (1/4) cup all-purpose flour
- Flaked coconuts (2) cups
- 24-30 shrimps
- Edible frying oil (3) cups
- One egg
Serve Coconut Shrimp either as an Exotic Dinner or Superb Appetizer with These Simple Cooking Directions
Take a medium-sized bowl and blend egg, half cup all-purpose flour, baking powder, and beer. On the other hand, in a different bowl, keep coconut flakes, and one-fourth cup all-purpose flour separately.
Thoroughly prepare the batter of egg, all-purpose flour, beer, and baking powder.
- To fry the shrimps, hold it by the rear and place it in the flour. Skim excess flour and then dip it in the batter. Allow the residue of the batter to drain on its own.
- Next, mix the coconut and one-fourth all-purpose flour which is kept separately.
- Get a wax paper ready.
- Take the battered shrimp and roll it in the coconut mix.
- Place it on the baking sheet and cover the edges with the wax paper.
- Make sure you put it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Now, take a frying pan, pour edible oil or olive oil (in case you wish to)
- Place the pan on a high flame and fry shrimps in suitable batches.
Flip the shrimps when one side turns golden brown and then cook for 3-4 minutes. Finally, serve it with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Hola! Your recipe for Coconut Shrimp is ready, but before you present them, garnish the fried sumptuous shrimps with some parsley leaves. You are sure to be the rock star of the party.