Drooling over seafood lately? Try out the simple yet super tasty recipe for a perfect family dinner. Seafood provides essential nutrients to the body and improves the immunity system. Processors and exporters of seafood in India bring fresh, healthy seafood and at the same time helps to make tasty exotic delicacies right to your doorstep. Surprise your kids with a delicious meal to make their special days even more special.
Know your Ingredients
- Olive oil
- Sliced bell peppers
- Crushed garlic cloves
- Spices and herbs including smoked paprika, sweet paprika, oregano, ground Peri-peri
- Large shrimp
- Salt and black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley for decoration
Since the recipe takes very little preparation time, it is advisable to keep all the ingredients ready to add before beginning the process.
Get to know the Method:
- The first step for the recipe is the cleaning of the shrimps. Typically the prawns export delivers cleaned and deveined products. However, if you choose to carry out this task, you must carefully remove the black vein slitting the back of the shrimps.
- Select a large frying pan for the preparation.
- Heat the pan in medium heat and add butter and olive oil.
- Next, add the sliced bell peppers and garlic cloves together in the heated butter and oil mixture.
- Sauté the ingredients until the bell peppers become soft and fragrant
- Slowly add the spices and herbs smoked paprika, sweet paprika, oregano, including ground Peri-peri. Keep stirring the mixture.
- Then add the readied tender and fresh ingredients delivered by seafood exporters and fry well.
- Stir and fry both sides until they turn pink in color
- Once the color comes out, add a squeeze of fresh lemon and honey to finish off. It brings out the flavor.
- Take the pan off the heat, garnish with the chopped parsley leaves and dig in!
One can also choose soft lettuce or crusty baguette to garnish instead of parsley. Peri-peri is an African spice. This chili pepper is used for seasoning and also for preparing hot sauce. The ground Peri-peri spice makes this recipe is a spicy one. The dish is an ideal pair with rice.
It can even be savored on its own. Its tangy, spicy taste is found to be a big hit among spice lovers. One can pair the recipe with a side dish that will balance the spice.
A Final Takeaway
Make celebration nights more special with this delicious recipe that is yummy and a hunger savior. Another reason for the popularity of this easy-to-make dish is its low-calorie count. The shrimps delivered by the seafood exporters are ideal for people having a knack for eating healthy. This preparation typically takes around 20 minutes of cooking time, providing you enough time to prepare a healthy meal and at the same time enjoy a cozy evening during a family get-together.