Pancit canton is one of those recipes whose diversity of components makes it seem challenging to prepare but is surprisingly easy. Buy from the best shrimp manufacturers in India and enjoy this dish with your loved ones.
Know Thy Ingredients
- One pound medium to large shrimp head and shell removed
- One cup baby bok choy chopped (small pechay)
- Sixteen ounces Pancit Canton noodles flour sticks
- Two-and-half cups of chicken broth
- Half green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- Half yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- Half red bell pepper sliced into strips
- One cup chopped Napa cabbage pechay Baguio
- One medium yellow onion sliced
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- Two-tablespoons, oyster sauce
- Three-tablespoons, cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, according to your taste.
- To begin, mix the shrimp with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to taste. Toss these ingredients in the mixture to coat. Allow at least 10 minutes for them to stay.
- Next, add two tablespoons of cooking oil to a wok that has been preheated.
- Pan-fry the shrimp for one minute on each side once the oil is heated. Take these out, place them on a fresh platter, and then set them aside.
- Add the remaining cooking oil next. The bell peppers should be stir-fried for two minutes after the oil is heated.
- Add the Napa cabbage and bok choy. For another two minutes, stir-fry the ingredients. Next, take the vegetables out of the pan and put them on a platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the same wok. Add the Oyster sauce. Stir everything and allow them to come to a boil.
- Add the Pancit canton noodles or the flour sticks. For all the noodles to absorb the same quantity of liquid, toss them after every minute.
- Add the stir-fried vegetables once your noodle has absorbed all your chicken broth. Cook for another two minutes while tossing.
- Put the cooked shrimp in it, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes while tossing. You can season it with pepper and salt if required.
- Put everything on a serving platter and serve the meal.
This dish does not need any side dish, but its unique flavor and enjoyment make it stand alone in the crowd of recipes. It is easy to prepare, delicious, and can provide you with the energy you need to finish the day’s tasks that you have begun. Buy fresh ingredients from the best in the market. A few companies deal with the processing, packaging, and exporting of prawns. You can go for them too.
Laing is a well-known Bicolano meal that is simultaneously savory, creamy, earthy, and spicy. Because of the numerous flavor explosions, it is one of the most recognizable dishes in Bicolano cuisine. Laing, which you prepare in coconut milk, is undoubtedly the ideal recipe for a weekend dinner at home. The best Laing’s trade secret? Allow it to simmer gradually for over an hour to let the flavors meld. This straightforward recipe will undoubtedly add flair to your dinner table. Buy good quality shrimp from Processors and Exporters of Prawns and try this dish at home for your loved ones.
Stock Your Ingredients
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 500 grams of pork, diced
- Two tablespoons of garlic, chopped.
- Two tablespoons of ginger, cut into strips.
- Two pieces of green finger chili (siling pangsigang)
- Three cups of coconut cream (kakang gata)
- Three cups of taro leaves (Dahon ng gabi), use dried leaves
- Two cups of pork stock
- Salt for taste
- Black pepper for taste
- Siling labuyo (bird’s eye chili), sliced
- One cup of vegetable oil and dried shrimp. Or the Hibe.
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- One tablespoon of vinegar
The Easy-Peesey Process
- In a big pot, heat the oil. Brown the pork in frying. Set aside the pork.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and chilies in the same saucepan. Give 25 minutes of simmering time after adding coconut cream. Bring the mixture to a boil. Mix in the taro leaves. Add stock; simmer for 1 12 hours or until leaves are tender and wilted, stirring periodically. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the fried pork.
- Creating the crunchy shrimp In a pan, heat the oil. 2 minutes of frying shrimp. Including sugar and vinegar. Cook for a further two minutes. Drain, then put aside.
- Place the laing on a serving dish. Add some spicy chilies as a garnish if you like.
Buy shrimp from any seafood export company or fresh food market and enjoy this dish. It will enhance the taste of your recipe, and you will love it.
These crispy honey-pepper coconut prawns make a delicious, easy, and delectable appetizer. It will be difficult for you to resist completing the entire platter when combined with the sweet and spicy honey. This dish is ideal for parties, holidays, and other get-togethers.
Know the Ingredients to Prepare the Dish
- One pound deveined and peeled tail-on raw medium prawn
- Half a cup of honey
- Two cups sweetened shredded coconut
- Three cups of all-purpose flour divided
- One teaspoon of black pepper, divided
- Two teaspoons of baking powder
- Two large eggs, lightly beaten
- Two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and One teaspoon of grated lemon zest
- One-fourth cup of granulated sugar
- One teaspoon of kosher salt
- Vegetable oil
- One cup of water
- Two cups panko
- Mango-Habanero Aioli
Know the Directions to Prepare
- In a medium saucepan, combine the honey, sugar, lemon juice, zest, and half a teaspoon of black pepper. Then, cook over medium-high heat. After that, simmer in your oven while stirring continuously for approximately 2 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. After that, take them off the heat and put them aside.
- In a shallow bowl, add 2 cups of flour, salt, and the remaining ½ teaspoon of black pepper and mix until everything is well combined. In another bowl, add the eggs, baking powder, 1 cup of water, and the remaining 1 cup of flour and whisk everything until thoroughly combined. After that, combine panko and coconut in a third bowl.
- Coat prawns in the salted flour mixture, then shake off the excess mixture. Next, dip it into the egg mixture, again shaking off any excess. After that, dip it in the coconut mixture and gently press it to stick. Now, place it on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Apply the procedure to the remaining ones. Then, freeze them all for about 30 minutes or until they are all hard.
- In a Dutch oven, add oil to a depth of 3 inches and heat it to 325°F. Fry the best fresh prawns in India in heated oil in three or four batches for three to four minutes per batch or until golden brown. Place them on a platter covered with paper towels and drain the excess oil. Now allow them to cool. Apply the honey mixture as a coating on top of them. Serve mango-habanero aioli alongside them.
This recipe is straightforward yet utterly fascinating. This recipe meets all the boxes for spiciness, sweetness, and crispiness. This dish has a certain allure that makes it very difficult to pass up. This recipe is delicious, whether as an entrée or an appetizer. Order the best fresh prawns in East India if you plan to prepare this dish.
Prawn Parmigiana is a dish that you can enjoy in any season. For seafood lovers, this is an ideal meal. Easy-to-make, hassle-free, and tantalizing. It is perfect for brunch or dinner.
Come and Get Introduced to the Ingredients
- One pound spaghetti, cooked al dente and covered to keep warm
- Half-cup flour
- One teaspoon salt
- Two tablespoons of Bayou Blast (Made of 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika, two tablespoons salt, two-tablespoons garlic powder, one tablespoon black pepper, one tablespoon onion powder, one tablespoon cayenne pepper, one tablespoon dried oregano, and one tablespoon dried thyme)
- Two large eggs
- One tablespoon water
- One cup of fine dry bread crumbs
- Two tablespoons finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- One-and-one-fourth pounds jumbo prawn, peeled and deveined, and dried. Buy the best frozen prawns online or get them from your nearby fresh market.
- Vegetable oil
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley leaves
Let’s Have a Glimpse at a Procedure
- Combine the flour, one tablespoon of the Bayou Blast, and half a teaspoon of salt in a small bowl. Beat the eggs and water in a separate bowl. Combine the Parmigiana, remaining tablespoon of Bayou Blast, and final 1/2 teaspoon of salt with the bread crumbs in a different bowl.
- Fill a medium saucepan halfway with vegetable oil. However, before that, heat it at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn on the broiler in the oven.
- In the meantime, coat the prawn one at a time in the flour, egg wash, and seasoned bread crumbs. Toss to coat evenly and shake off any excess. Place until you are ready to cook on a dish.
- Batch-by-batch, add your seafood to the hot oil. Stir regularly, and cook for about 2 minutes. Or until they turn golden brown and float to the top. With a slotted spoon, remove the shrimp and drain them on paper towels.
- Place your seafood in a lightly buttered baking dish. Place about 2 cups of marinara sauce on top of the prawn, then top with mozzarella. It takes around 3 minutes for the broiler to melt and bubble the cheese.
- Warm the spaghetti gradually while tossing it with the leftover marinara sauce.
- Spoon the spaghetti into a sizable serving bowl, then add the prawn on top with a spatula. Serve immediately after adding chopped parsley to the garnish.
So just buy prawns online or get them from a local vendor and try your hands at this tasty dish.
This salad is a quick, simple, healthy summer recipe that you can enjoy with fresh and tasty ingredients. This salad is also perfect for a weeknight meal. Buy from reliable shrimp manufacturers in India to make this mouthwatering salad, at home, in 30 minutes.
Servings: 4-6 people
For the grilling part:
- Large (about 20 pieces) white shrimp, deveined, peeled, and tail removed: 1 lb.
- Garlic, minced: 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Italian seasoning: ½ tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Paprika: 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper: ½ teaspoon
For the salad:
- Mixed greens: 6 cups
- Red onion, thinly sliced: ½
- Red bell pepper, thinly sliced: 1
- Avocado, sliced: 1
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper: ¼ teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
Make the Shrimp:
- Add shrimp with oil, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, paprika, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Toss everything together to coat everything evenly. Set these aside to marinate for 15 to 20 minutes. Additionally, you can use a sealable Ziploc bag for seasoning and marination.
- After that, thread four or five marinated shrimp on bamboo skewers.
- Then, lightly oil the grill pan, and preheat the grill over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Or until the oil begins to shimmer and sizzle. On the grill pan, arrange the skewers equally spaced apart. Grill them for 3 to 4 minutes, on each side or until they are opaque and orange. (Alternatively, they can be baked or air-fried at 375°F for 12-15 minutes.)
Make the Salad:
- Start by combining the salad’s ingredients, such as mixed greens, bell pepper, avocado, and red onion, in a sizable mixing or serving bowl. After that, unthread the grilled shrimp and add them to the top of the salad.
- Next, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl. You may also use only the Italian dressing, balsamic vinaigrette, or Greek salad dressing.
- Then drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to mix. If required, season with more pepper and salt.
This recipe is the perfect option while searching for something quick and nutritious. This simple dish could satisfy your summer supper needs! Therefore, to prepare this meal at home without any hassle, buy from any reputable seafood export company and have them delivered to your doorstep.
Try this very non-complicated meal, creamy garlic shrimp with parmesan, and give a treat to your taste buds. Buy your primary ingredients from the best seafood exporter, and in less than 10 minutes, enjoy a rustic and buttery sauce-making party in your mouth!
Nutritional value of this recipe
This recipe has 488 kcal of calories, 4 g of carbohydrates, and 30 g of protein. Apart from that, vitamins such as Vitamin A (1765IU) and Vitamin C (9.2mg) also intake as well as minerals like Potassium (223mg), Calcium (375mg), Sodium (110mg) and Iron (2.8mg).
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Tails on or off 1 pound (500 grams) of shrimp from Shrimp Exporters
- To taste, add salt and pepper.
- Unsalted butter, two teaspoons
- Six minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- One and a half cups of low-fat cream
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, half a cup
- Freshly cut parsley, two tablespoons
How is this recipe prepared?
To make this seafood dish extremely well, follow these simple steps:
- Heat the oil to medium-high heat in a big skillet. Salt and pepper the prawn, then fry them for one to two minutes on each side, or until they are just cooked through and pink. After transferring, place aside in a basin.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter. Garlic is cooked till aromatic (about 30 seconds). Pour in the white wine or broth, then let the amount drop to half while scraping up any browned parts.
- Lower the heat to low-medium, mix in the cream, and cook for 3 minutes while gently simmering. Add pepper and salt to the meal to taste.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, and slowly let the mixture boil for a minute or until the cheese melts and thickens the sauce.
- After purchasing the shrimp from Seafood Exporters in the market, add them back to the pan and top with parsley. After giving the sauce a taste, adjust the salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with steamed vegetables, pasta, or rice.
Everyone loves these delicious, easy-to-make creamy garlic shrimp, and they make a fantastic supper when served with either high- or low-carb sides. So, buy your prawns from the best shrimp exporters and prepare your dish.