It is a fact that if you are in Hawaii without tasting shrimp, your vacation is incomplete. You will feel thrilled after tasting the mouth-watering Hawaiian-style garlic butter shrimp here. You can buy best prawns online. If you can prepare it perfectly, you can have the same delicious experience as in Hawaii! Your family will love this shrimp recipe no matter what.
Everything you require to make it
- The delicious garlic butter sauce requires a lot of fundamental ingredients.
- Large size unpeeled and deveined raw shrimp
- Unsalted butter.
- Olive oil
- Lots of garlic
- Multipurpose flour to help the sauce cling to the shrimp
- Standard quality sweet, not smoked paprika
- For adding taste, need salt and pepper
- For superb flavor, need fresh lemon juice
- Fresh parsley for a nice attractive finish and gentle flavor
The process that you should know to prepare easy garlic shrimp
- Dab the excess moisture of the shrimp using a paper towel and place it in a bowl.
- The next step includes sprinkling it with flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Then liquefy butter with olive oil in a big 12-inch coated skillet.
- Add some garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Now, you have to add shrimp to the skillet. Cook both sides for 2 minutes.
- Now remove it from heat. Toss it with lemon and decorate it with parsley.
- Serve quickly topped with more garlic butter sauce.
There are a few things to remember while preparing this yummy recipe to make your garlic shrimp flavoring as delectable as possible. You have to keep shells on for that conventional Hawaiian flavor.
You don’t need to peel your shrimp. The skin helps it to become crispy while cooking. You can buy fresh prawns online or have the best fresh shrimp in India. You can apply both fresh and frozen shrimp. For goodness and extra flavor serving it with fresh lemon juice is necessary. So, what are you waiting for, the auspicious time? Try this delicious mouth-watering dish quickly.