It is said that good food is necessary for a good mood. So, in this context, we can say that modern Australian cuisine means mash-up cuisine. Its focal point is on natural and native elements usage and an associating connection between Indigenous and non-Indigenous epicures. You can give your guests a thrilling experience with this mouth-watering and smooth Salad Wonton recipe. However, buy the best fresh prawn in East India if you want the perfect taste.
To prepare the recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Deveined frozen peeled raw tails intact 350 g prawns
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Four large and crushed garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt for tasting
- 2 cups coleslaw
- 2 tbsp whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1, spring onion sliced for garnishing
- A bowl of sweet chili sauce for serving
- First, preheat the oven to 176C and take a muffin tin with cooking oil spray. Line each muffin hole with a wonton wrapper shaping them into cups, and bake until it turns golden and crispy. Transfer cups to a cooling rack, allow to cool, and set aside.
- Wash the best fresh prawn in India and pat dry them with a paper towel. Put 12 aside, and slice the remaining.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan and add the sliced seafood with 2/3 of the crushed garlic, 2/3 of the lemon juice, and salt. Fry until the color changes.
- Then transfer it to a bowl and add the remaining seafood to the pan with the remaining garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Fry each side and keep it on a separate plate, and set them aside.
- Next, add the coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, sesame oil, and lemon juice to the bowl with the sliced prawns and perfectly mix the ingredients.
- Now spoon the coleslaw filling into each wonton cup with one whole shrimp on top for garnishing. Sprinkle it with spring onion slices and serve with lemon wedges and sweet chili sauce.
So, what are you waiting for? Prepare this appetizing dish. Buy your seafood preferably from the best fresh prawn in East India.