Pancit canton is one of those recipes whose diversity of components makes it seem challenging to prepare but is surprisingly easy. Buy from the best shrimp manufacturers in India and enjoy this dish with your loved ones.
Know Thy Ingredients
- One pound medium to large shrimp head and shell removed
- One cup baby bok choy chopped (small pechay)
- Sixteen ounces Pancit Canton noodles flour sticks
- Two-and-half cups of chicken broth
- Half green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- Half yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- Half red bell pepper sliced into strips
- One cup chopped Napa cabbage pechay Baguio
- One medium yellow onion sliced
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- Two-tablespoons, oyster sauce
- Three-tablespoons, cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, according to your taste.
- To begin, mix the shrimp with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to taste. Toss these ingredients in the mixture to coat. Allow at least 10 minutes for them to stay.
- Next, add two tablespoons of cooking oil to a wok that has been preheated.
- Pan-fry the shrimp for one minute on each side once the oil is heated. Take these out, place them on a fresh platter, and then set them aside.
- Add the remaining cooking oil next. The bell peppers should be stir-fried for two minutes after the oil is heated.
- Add the Napa cabbage and bok choy. For another two minutes, stir-fry the ingredients. Next, take the vegetables out of the pan and put them on a platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the same wok. Add the Oyster sauce. Stir everything and allow them to come to a boil.
- Add the Pancit canton noodles or the flour sticks. For all the noodles to absorb the same quantity of liquid, toss them after every minute.
- Add the stir-fried vegetables once your noodle has absorbed all your chicken broth. Cook for another two minutes while tossing.
- Put the cooked shrimp in it, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes while tossing. You can season it with pepper and salt if required.
- Put everything on a serving platter and serve the meal.
This dish does not need any side dish, but its unique flavor and enjoyment make it stand alone in the crowd of recipes. It is easy to prepare, delicious, and can provide you with the energy you need to finish the day’s tasks that you have begun. Buy fresh ingredients from the best in the market. A few companies deal with the processing, packaging, and exporting of prawns. You can go for them too.