Shrimp are seared and glazed in chipotle-honey butter in this warm seasonal salad with gently sautéed radicchio and endive. It softens their sharp edge without losing their color or delicate crunch. This seafood is a fantastic choice for a family lunch because it is considered an affordable luxury cuisine. You can have seafood as a snack, entrée, starter, or side dish.
Amount of nutrients in this recipe
This dish has 382 calories per serving, of which 33 gm of protein, 2 gm of fiber, 19 mg of fat, and 20 gm of carbohydrates. More shrimp manufacturers in India sell their seafood. Not only in their own country but also in other nations. Shrimp sales volume climbed from 275 million pounds to 415 million in the previous five years. Additionally, purchasing household fish has risen from 44.2% to 48.6%.
- One-fourth cup room temperature unsalted butter
- One teaspoon of honey
- One minced chipotle in adobo with sauce
- black pepper freshly ground
- Two pounds of uncooked, deveined, big shrimp
- Four ounces of finely chopped frisée (about 4 cups)
- Four ounces of finely chopped escarole or radicchio (about 4 cups)
- One endive, cored; crosswise halved leaves
- One cup of parsley, roughly chopped
- Blend butter, honey, chipotle, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Melt one tablespoon of the chipotle butter in a big cast-iron pan. After retrieving the shrimp from the Shrimp Processing Plant in West Bengal, season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for about 4 minutes, stirring once, until they are opaque in the skillet after adding half of your seafood. Place on a platter. Repeat the process with the remaining prawn and one tablespoon of chipotle butter.
- Melt the remaining chipotle butter in the same skillet. When the greens are wilted, for 1 to 2 minutes, add the frisée, radicchio, endive, and parsley and cook, stirring with tongs. Before serving, top the greens with the reserved seafood and fluids collected in the skillet and turn off the heat.
Prepare this recipe for your family and friends since the Processing Packaging and Exporting of Prawns ensure you the best quality ingredients.