Try this very non-complicated meal, creamy garlic shrimp with parmesan, and give a treat to your taste buds. Buy your primary ingredients from the best seafood exporter, and in less than 10 minutes, enjoy a rustic and buttery sauce-making party in your mouth!
Nutritional value of this recipe
This recipe has 488 kcal of calories, 4 g of carbohydrates, and 30 g of protein. Apart from that, vitamins such as Vitamin A (1765IU) and Vitamin C (9.2mg) also intake as well as minerals like Potassium (223mg), Calcium (375mg), Sodium (110mg) and Iron (2.8mg).
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Tails on or off 1 pound (500 grams) of shrimp from Shrimp Exporters
- To taste, add salt and pepper.
- Unsalted butter, two teaspoons
- Six minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- One and a half cups of low-fat cream
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, half a cup
- Freshly cut parsley, two tablespoons
How is this recipe prepared?
To make this seafood dish extremely well, follow these simple steps:
- Heat the oil to medium-high heat in a big skillet. Salt and pepper the prawn, then fry them for one to two minutes on each side, or until they are just cooked through and pink. After transferring, place aside in a basin.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter. Garlic is cooked till aromatic (about 30 seconds). Pour in the white wine or broth, then let the amount drop to half while scraping up any browned parts.
- Lower the heat to low-medium, mix in the cream, and cook for 3 minutes while gently simmering. Add pepper and salt to the meal to taste.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, and slowly let the mixture boil for a minute or until the cheese melts and thickens the sauce.
- After purchasing the shrimp from Seafood Exporters in the market, add them back to the pan and top with parsley. After giving the sauce a taste, adjust the salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with steamed vegetables, pasta, or rice.
Everyone loves these delicious, easy-to-make creamy garlic shrimp, and they make a fantastic supper when served with either high- or low-carb sides. So, buy your prawns from the best shrimp exporters and prepare your dish.