The curry Shrimp Chopped Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing is a splendid, healthy dish that is simple to put together any night of the week! This wholesome meal is ideal for distributing to friends and family. If you haven’t had it yet, we suggest you try the delicacy at the earliest and see how it changes your life.
So, what ingredients will you require to make this mouthwatering recipe?
For the creamiest dressing of Avocado
- Half Avocado
- One-fourth cup plain non-fat yogurt
- Three teaspoons of cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- Water as per the requirement. However, we suggest using two tablespoons
- One lime’s zest
- One minced garlic clove
- Two teaspoons of pure maple syrup
- One-fourth teaspoon of salt or more as per your taste
For the salad
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Two minced garlic cloves
- Three-fourth pounds of raw, peeled shrimp
- A single teaspoon of yellow curry powder
- One-fourth tsp. paprika
- Pepper and salt
- One head of chopped red or green lettuce
- One cooked ear of corn with no kernels
- One mango, peeled and chopped,
- One or two chopped onions
Now, let’s move toward the preparation
- Use a small blender to combine all the ingredients for the creamy avocado dressing and puree.
- Following that, use salt in the dressing if desired after tasting it. Put in the fridge until you’re ready to serve the salad.
- Heat oil in a big skillet over medium heat to make the salad. Add the garlic to it and cook for 1-2 minutes until they become immensely opaque.
- Before turning the seafood to the other side, cook them for about a minute on one side, and season your seafood with salt, pepper, paprika, and curry powder.
- Cook the seafood for 1 to 2 minutes or until entirely cooked and pink. Now, place them aside.
- The lettuce leaves should be washed and dried with paper towels, and the greens should be chopped and put in a salad bowl.
- After that, either boil the corn for three to five minutes in water or grill it. Use a knife and gently extract the kernels.
- Finally, toss the salad with the desired quantity of creamy avocado dressing after adding the red onion and mango. Enjoy the salad with the Best fresh prawns in India.
So, what are you waiting for? Buy the Best fresh prawns in East India and make the dish as soon as possible.
Buying the Best fresh shrimp in India will help you to enhance the texture and taste of the dish even more.