Buy best prawns online for the most gratifying dishes. Frozen seafood is one of those quick and smooth walk-in-the-door last-minute dishes you can prepare whenever you want. And the potent combo of lemon, garlic, and butter has to be one of the most straightforward yet delicious taste combinations to pair with your seafood. A delicious lemon-garlic-butter bath is what you will adore. But we’re going to roast our lemon garlic butter shrimp instead of making a recipe for sautéed lemon garlic!
Have you ever cooked your prawn on the grill? The hands-off approach is one of the best for cooking your seafood evenly and flawlessly, and it’s also smooth and reliable. More crucially, your prawns more time (6–8 minutes) to absorb the spice-infused oil, so as they become soft, fragrant, succulent morsels, they soak it up and come out hot, juicy, and bursting with flavor.
- Cooking spray
- One pound of fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Two tablespoons of olive oil, divided
- Four cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt, divided
- One pinch of ground black pepper, divided
- For this dish, pick up one-and-half pounds of deveined and peeled shrimp from the best fresh prawns in East India.
- One teaspoon paprika
- Three tablespoons of butter, cubed
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice
Know the Recipe Procedure
- Set the oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, add your seafood, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic (1 tablespoon). Stir everything together, then set the shrimp away to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes and asparagus in a prepared baking pan. Mix the lemon juice (3 tablespoons), zest, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. To blend, stir. Toss the tomatoes and asparagus together after adding this mixture to them.
- For ten minutes, roast the vegetables, and then add the shrimp. Roast for another 10 minutes.
Tip: While this is a perfectly balanced and light meal to have by itself, if you want something heavy, you can combine it with rice.
The tastiest dish you can prepare is this sheet pan of lemon garlic butter shrimp and asparagus. Buy the best prawns online and quickly prepare this opulent-tasting feast. Cook spicy garlic with customizable heat or prepare into seafood pasta with lemon garlic butter.