You’d be surprised at how much you can prepare in a single skillet, and this spice-rich meal is no exception. In addition to being full of vegetables, it also contains a ton of spices to keep the flavor high without losing nutrition. While preparing a dish, simplicity is essential, but you’ll be surprised by what you wind up while eating this dish. This meal with seafood is ideal if you want a savory yet light-weight meal. So, buy the best fresh prawns in East India and prepare this recipe.
- Three cups sliced zucchini, one-fourth inch thickness
- Two cups of baby tomatoes, slice in half
- Two Tbsp olive oil, divided
- One tsp kosher salt, divided
- Half tsp black pepper, divided
- One lemon, slice into eight wedges
- One-pound large shrimp, deveined
- Half tsp paprika
- Three-fourth tsp cumin
- One-fourth tsp ground chipotle pepper
- One-fourth tsp red chili flakes
- Zest of one lemon plus one tbsp lemon juice
- Five cloves of garlic, minced fine
- Half cup cilantro, minced
- Place the grate in the center of the oven, and preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, toss zucchini and tomatoes with one tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Spread the vegetables evenly on a baking sheet.
- Add the lemon slices, and fry for 5 minutes.
- Put the shrimp in the same bowl. Toss it with 1 tbsp olive oil, ¾ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper, ½ tsp paprika, ¾ tsp cumin, ¼ tsp chipotle pepper, ¼ tsp chili flakes, grated lemon, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and garlic. Layer the shrimp evenly over the vegetables. Grill for 6-8 minutes or until your shrimp is pink and cooked. Serve hot garnished with coriander.
- You can serve it with pasta, rice, or quinoa. But it is an otherwise balanced meal that can be had by itself too.
You can enjoy this dish in any season. If you want good quality, fresh shrimp, you can search and buy the best frozen prawns online instead of visiting your local market.