Craving for a nutritional meal? Go for the Jamaican Prawn and Sweet Potato recipe! This recipe with prawn and sweet potato will not just soothe your yearning for a finger-licking recipe, but it will also ensure your good health. Most significantly, you will just have to spare forty minutes of your time, and this dish will get prepared. However, before cooking doesn’t forget to get in touch with the leading shrimp export company in India. They ensure quality products, which will keep you healthy and hearty.
Ingredients of the dish
- One finely cut onion
- Some oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Jamaican Jerk Curry Paste
- Add 1/4 of scotch bonnet chilis.
- Peeled 300g sweet potatoes, and it is finely chopped.
- 1teaspoon of ground spices
- 400g Half-fat coconut milk
- 100ml of vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves
- 200g of raw prawns. Make sure you buy them from the leading shrimp export companies to ensure the perfect taste and to remain fit and healthy.
- Use coriander leaves for serving.
Process of Cooking the dish
- Firstly, fry the onion in some oil in the frying pan.
- After that, add the Jamaican Jerk Curry paste, chili, sweet potato, and spices.
- Fry them for 5 minutes until it softens down.
- Then add the coconut milk, vegetable stock, and thyme leaves.
- Cook the food until the potato is thoroughly cooked and boiled.
- Smash some pieces of potato with the back of a fork to make a delicious thicker sauce.
- Stir the prawns, brought from the best prawn export company, and let them boil until it becomes pink.
- Garnish the prawn with some coriander leaves.
- In the end, serve the delicious dish with some roti.
So, what do you think? Ready to dive into this dish this weekend? Why not? This can be the perfect recipe for the foodie you and for your health freak partner. Just get in touch with the best seafood export company in India and plan your date right away.