Biryani is an evergreen dish prepared with a mixture of spices aromas in the history of the cuisine of India. This dish has gained its popularity from the times of Mughals and Nawabs in the history of India.
This signature dish is renowned for the concoction of cooked rice and meats prepared for special dawat like marriages from earlier times.
Your people will start licking their fingers. Just include prawns collected from the best shrimp export company in India for your delicious biryani.
This biryani will also set a benchmark for the amalgamation of Asian and Persian cuisines. Now know the ingredients needed to prepare this dish. Also, let’s have a look at its procedure.
- Medium size prawns from the processor and exporter of seafood in India
- Cooked rice of best quality
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon juice
- Cumin and mustard seeds
- Bay leaf
- Green cardamoms
- Black Cardamom
- Star anise
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Red chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Biryani masala
- Coriander leaves
- Vegetable Oil
- Saffron water
- Screwpine water (Kewra water)
- Wheat flour dough
- Select the best quality prawns from the shrimp exporters available in the supermarket. It will be better to buy them beforehand for the preparation of biryani. You have to mix turmeric powder and lemon juice along with the shrimps in a bowl. Then you have to keep aside the bowl for marinating them.
- After thirty minutes, the marinated seafood, which you can buy from the shrimp export company in India, needs to be fried in the pan with vegetable oil.
- You have to heat ghee in a deep non-stick frying pan. You have to only add cumin mustard seeds, cinnamon, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, mace, green cardamom, black cardamom, and star anise into the ghee for frying.
- When the fragrance starts coming, you have to add sliced onions for deep frying. Next, add the ginger-garlic paste and the tomatoes, which have to be fried in the same pan.
- After adding few drops of hot water, you have to fry the accompaniments for another minute or so.
- When the mixture becomes soft and mushy, you can put yogurt with coriander powder, red chili powder, and turmeric powder into the pan.
- After cooking for another two minutes, add the fried prawns and sauté again for another one minute.
- You have to simply spread the prawns on the cooked rice in a large pot. Then add some biryani masala to the rice. Now you have to sprinkle ghee, saffron water, Screwpine water, and rose water for the smell of biryani.
- You can put some fried onion stripes and coriander leaves at the top of the mixture. A wheat flour dough will be used to cover the lid for ten to fifteen minutes.
Yes, you can serve this aromatic, delicious dish with some raita or veggies as a side dish on a Sunday or any weekday. Your biryani will be tastier if you buy the best-quality seafood from seafood exporters in India.