Weekend dinner menus are often challenging to decide. You may find yourself craving for something flavorful and spicy but at the same time worrying about health. This time, avoid switching to a bland salad with a regular dressing. Try out this delicious recipe. Seafood is healthy and tasty & rich in minerals, while the primary ingredient of this recipe is a rich source of iron and calcium.
You can get them fresh from the best prawn export companies. The spicy taste of Harissa with the tang of lemon and tinge of sweet paprika is way more flavorful and healthy than any restaurant junk food. If you are preparing for having guests or just a tasty dinner menu for your family, this is the perfect starter.
This dish is effortless to prepare and takes very little time. Hence, if it’s a weekday and you feel like making it, go and give it a try. If you want to get the best result, make sure to use fresh ingredients. You can get high-quality fresh shrimp from the best shrimp export company in India. It can make the dish both healthy and tasty.
Ingredients of the Recipe:
It is pretty simple to make a delicious bowl if you plan to cook this recipe. Here are a few ingredients that you will need for the recipe –
- Lettuce (baby gem) 1 portion, torn
- Cucumber 1/4th of a medium one and cut in the ribbon
- 1 medium-size lemon wedges
- 1 Teaspoon tomato purée
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-fat Mayonnaise
- Prawn- 175 grams (cleaned and peeled). They are the main highlight of this recipe, so you should buy them from the best Seafood exporters in India.
- 1 Tablespoon of fat-free natural yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- ½ Teaspoon of Harissa Paste
- Sweet paprika about one pinch
How to make this delicious and lip-smacking recipe?
You can easily make this starter recipe at home. The classic taste of Harissa combined with healthy shrimps can offer the palate a fascinating treat of sweet-tangy and spicy flavors. You can follow the following steps to prepare the tasty recipe –
- To begin with the recipe, you need to consider the base ingredients of the recipe. You need to clean and peel them properly before cooking. To get fresh ingredients, you can contact the Processor & Exporter of Seafood in India. You have to cook them until they are light pink in color.
- In a small bowl, take the tomato purée, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Harissa paste, yogurt, and paprika. After that, mix all ingredients pretty well to have a consistent mixture. Add seasoning as per the taste. Add two teaspoons of this sauce to your primary seafood, and then stir them thoroughly.
- Now, it is the time for final plating and garnish. You need to place the lettuce and cucumber ribbon on a plate and place the prawns on top. Now, add the remaining sauce to the plate, along with the paprika. Finally, add some lemon wedges for garnish. The dish is ready to serve.
This recipe beautifully combines the classic spicy mix, which goes perfectly with the juicy tenderness of the seafood. You can spend 15 minutes preparing the dish before treating yourself to this cocktail recipe. You can add more taste to your recipe by adding buying them from the best prawn export companies.