Sundays are always special. After a hectic long week, after skipping or having little lunch for the whole week, finally comes a day when you can have enough time for your lunch. So, why don’t you make something special for this Sunday? Why not a Bangladeshi delicacy with shrimp bought from the best prawn export India? Surprised? Don’t be because even though Bangladesh is famous for Hilsa, it is also pretty well-known for its seafood. So let’s learn the recipe and make your Sunday special for you.
Know your ingredients before you start cooking
Get hold of the finest quality ingredients from the seafood exporters before you start healthily cooking Shrimp Do Pyaza. Now that you have the main ingredient insufficient amount, let’s see the other ingredients, which you need to prepare the dish:
- Canola oil, we are making it healthy, so choosing Canola oil is the correct thing.
- Onion. Remember it is called Do Pyaza, which means “two onions,” if translated literally. So, onions play an essential role here. You need both onion puree and sliced onions for the recipe. Onions are added in two ways, which is the way it is called Do Pyaza.
- Ground Red Pepper
- Cayenne, if you are going for the healthy way, try using less of it as too much spice can’t affect your digestive system.
- Sea salt
- Scallions chopped
Now that you have the ingredients with you now let’s start cooking. Before that, you just make sure that you have the best quality item from the best shrimp exporter with some white rice to serve the dish.
Know the preparation process of cooking the dish
Now that you have gathered all your ingredients, let’s start cooking this simple yet yummy recipe for your Sunday lunch. The recipe is truly pretty easy. It won’t take much of your time! So, let’s see then:
- Now that you have put it on the oven, place and add hot oil to it with all the spices and onion puree.
- After you have added everything, add water to it and cook for around 3 to 4 minutes. You will know that spices have cooked aptly when the beautiful fragrance starts coming to you.
- Now add the raw shrimps and to it add the sliced onions and the remaining half cup water.
- After water, add the sea salt according to your taste buds and cover the pan with the lead. Cook for around eight minutes and allow at least three-forth of the water to evaporate.
- Now that the water has evaporated, add the remaining ingredients consisting of tomato, cilantro, and scallions.
- Again cook for eight to ten minutes until the oil started separating.
Your dish is now ready to serve with hot white rice. Now your Sunday is all sorted with a delicious yet healthy recipe. Make it healthier by buying ingredients from the best processor & exporter of seafood in India.