If you are health conscious, you may stay away from pasta. However, if you are craving pasta, you can try Creole Shrimp and Pasta Meuniere. A perfect recipe for your cheat days. The highlight of this dish is shrimp, and the sauce is not much heavy, so it’s healthy and tasty at the same time. The best part is, the taste of the sauce does not cover the taste of the shrimp. Instead, adds a kick to the taste of the shrimp. If you are a prawn lover, then you should give it a try. The herb taste with the parsley makes it get a more subtle flavor. As shrimps are the main ingredients of this dish, using fresh shrimps can always heighten the taste. You can get high-quality fresh shrimps from Shrimp exporters in India. You must wash them well and devein them properly to use in your dish.
Here is the recipe for Creole Shrimp and Pasta Meuniere which can help you to bring smiles to your loved ones and yourself.
Ingredients of Creole Shrimp and Pasta Meuniere:-
Ingredients for this mouth-watering recipe:
- 8 ounce of angel hair pasta
- 1 ¼ pound of fresh, large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Vegetable Oil
- 1-2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- Jalapeno pepper sauce
- Hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley leaves
- Juice of half lemon
- Half teaspoon thyme
- Half teaspoon herbs
Recipe of a mouth-watering Creole Shrimp and Pasta Meuniere:
- In a large pot, boil water and then add pasta. As the pasta gets cooked, drain out the water and set aside the boiled and soft pasta.
- Take a saucepan and set it on low heat. Then melt the butter and add Worcestershire sauce to it. After that, add hot sauce as per the taste. After mixing it well, pour lemon juice.
- After that, add thyme, bay leaf, and herb mix. Keep it warm, and avoid putting it in low flame.
- To prepare the shrimp, heat the oil in a skillet. Sauté the shrimp until it turns light pink, which may take about 3-4 minutes. This dish tastes incredible if you use fresh shrimp in it. For that, you can get the best quality shrimp from Processors and Exporters of Seafood in India.
- Pour butter sauce and then add parsley leaves. Stir well to cook. Serve the prawns and sauce over the boiled angel hair pasta. Your dish is ready to be served.
It is easy to make Creole Shrimp and Pasta Meuniere at home and satisfy your appetite. You can also cook it for a weekend dinner or midnight cravings. Kids are absolutely in love with pasta and prawn, so Creole Shrimp and Pasta Meuniere can be a healthy dish for them as well. Shrimps are omega three-rich and have high protein content, which is a good option to increase immunity so you should purchase from the Processor & Exporter of Seafood in India. How about surprising them with this mind-blowing dish for dinner? It is very easy to prepare this delightful and healthy dish.