How about planning your dinner with a simple and crazy dish of seafood? Seafood is always a favorite with everyone unless the one is having any kind of allergy. Sad for them! Being bored with the same menu in your dinner? Why don’t you try such an easy and juicy recipe of prawn?
Shrimps dipped in garlic, creamy sauce. Doesn’t it drive you crazy? Prepare, this awesome preparation with less time-consuming. Surprisingly, this recipe deals with low carb. Most interesting is that the shrimps are amazingly coated in a buttery sauce. This recipe hardly takes 10 minutes to cook.
This dish strikes off the patent cooking style of prawns dishes. Shrimps are stifled in garlic, cream sauce, and white wine.
Let’s check the carbs:
- Serving with rice with some added flavor from onions and garlic. Mm…the taste is Mamma-mia!
- Pasta with extra parmesan gives a fascinating taste for this. Yet, again, mix it into olive oil, garlic and don’t forget to sprinkle some salt.
- Mashed potatoes would be the right choice to make your dish more flavorsome.
- Garlic bread would go perfectly with this creamy, saucy dish. Sounds heavenly.
Low carbs in:
- Cauliflower rice
- Steamed veggies
- Mashed cauliflower.
- Zucchini noodles.
We have discussed enough carbs. Let’s jump into the recipe.
Preparation Time and the Ingredients
Time to get ready: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 10 minutes
In total, one requires: 20 minutes
Served for 4 heads
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp.
- Shrimp with tail, 1 pound
- Pepper and salt, as per taste.
- Unsalted butter, 2 tbsp.
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced.
- White wine or chicken broth, ½ cup.
- Low fat cream, 1 ½ cup
- Fresh Parmesan cheese, ½ cup
- Freshly chopped parsley, 2 tbsp.
Now, let’s Prepare It!
Here, we go with the preparation:
- Take a frying pan, heat it over medium-high heat. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Let it be heated, put in the shrimps, and season in with salt and pepper.
- Fry the same for 1-2 minutes on both sides.
- Cook it until the prawns turned pink in color. Then transfer it to a bowl.
- In the same broiler, pour the butter to melt.
- Check whether the pan is heated. Then put in the minced garlic, sauté it until the fragrance moves out.
- Then, spout in the white wine or chicken broth. Allow it to boil until it reduces to half.
- Now, reduce the flame to low-medium flame. Add in the cream, let it simmer. Stir it.
- As per your taste, season it with some salt and pepper.
- Put in the Parmesan cheese. For a few more minutes, until the cheese melts into the sauce.
- Here comes the time to add the shrimps into the skillet, splash in the chopped parsley.
- Have a check for the salt and pepper. Sprinkle some if required.
Shrimp in Garlic Cream Sauce is ready to serve with rice.
What for are you waiting for? Grab hold of the best shrimp providers from the excellent prawn export, India. and get yourself ready to have a mouth-watering dinner.