Prawn is one of the most popular seafood out there. Prawn cauliflower is a regional delicacy, especially in the hilly regions. It is suited best with bread or white rice and is enjoyed by people all across India.
You can buy Processor & Exporter of Seafood in India. You can get seafood from Best Shrimp Providers and Best Prawn Providers. Enjoy a good meal and explore the fascinating tastes of different regions of India.
What Ingredients Should I Use to Prepare this Dish?
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp Garam masala
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 c chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for topping
- 2 small russet potatoes (about 8 oz. each), peeled and diced
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 2 c frozen peas, thawed
- 2 pieces Naan or other flatbread, warmed and cut into wedges
Know Thy Procedure:
- Toss the shrimp with 1/2 tsp. Garam masala in a medium bowl.
- Then you can season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp., olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over high heat. Now, add the and cook for at least 30 seconds, until it becomes golden brown. Now that your prawns or shrimps are fried, put them aside. Make sure to defrost the prawn beforehand. Otherwise, they will start to turn rubbery.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp., olive oil to the pot, then add the onion and garlic.
- Stir occasionally till the onion is lightly browned. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, the remaining 1 1/2 tsp., Garam masala, and the cilantro. Stir to coat, and continue it for 30 seconds.
- Stir in 3 1/4 cups water and the potatoes.
- Cover, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, then uncover and add the cauliflower. Cook over medium-high heat, occasionally stir until the cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in the shrimp and peas; simmer for 3 minutes. Now, season with salt and pepper. Top each serving with more cilantro.
Now your dish is ready. It will go best with some hot rice. So, what are you waiting for? Use your Masterchef skills and prepare this mouth-watering recipe! Woo them on the very first go! Create the best first impression for your loved one! Just ensure to buy the best quality shrimps from the market!