A simple dish with the simplest of ingredients, and you get savory at its best. You just need to tuck in with your friends and dear ones with one sheet pan full of buttery shrimps with garlic and parsley leaves. This particular seafood course is not only easy to cook but requires only and, yes, only five ingredients.
Get the best shrimp to prepare your recipe.
Get hold of fresh shrimps from the best Processor & Exporter of Seafood in India to pamper your senses with a buttery treat. Seafood is always good for health, and what can be better than a pan full of easy-to-cook salty water goodness.
Preparation time– total 10 mins
Cooking time – 8 to 10 mins
Serves – for 4 to 6 adults
Ingredients to prepare the buttery seafood dish
- Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup, melted
- Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon, freshly squeezed, or as per taste
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – as per taste
- Black pepper – freshly ground, as per taste
- Medium shrimp – 1 and 1/2 pounds, cleaned, peeled, and deveined
- Fresh parsley leaves – 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- The first step to this preparation is to preheat your oven to 400 degrees of Fahrenheit.
- Take a medium-sized bowl. Add to it butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and lemon juice. Whisk and season with salt and pepper, as per taste.
- Take a baking sheet. Lightly oil it or coat it with a non-stick spray. The greasing will prevent the dish from sticking to the pan and help in the cooking procedure.
- Place the shrimps (or prawns, if you like them) in a single layer on the greased baking sheet.
- Stir in the butter mix. Gently toss the shrimps to combine the mixture evenly all over the shrimps.
- Now that the shrimps have soaked upon the buttery mixture, not much soaking is required. However, you can place the baking sheet into the oven before baking.
- Bake the seafood preparation until the shrimps turn pink and firm. Baking about 8 to 10 minutes will do the purpose.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
We all have those moments when we have guests, but we have got the slightest idea or time, in that case, on what to prepare. This above dish will put an end to your cooking woes and make you a hit among your invitees. You can use prawns instead of shrimp to make this preparation.