Shrimps are always delightful to be relished upon if purchased fresh from the best shrimp and prawn providers. They are very easy to cook and above all goes well with the entire flavor. You can experiment them with any flavor you want. The end result you get is a tasty and mouth watering dish. This dish is a very simple one with a combination of garlic, pepper, acid and heat. So do try out this super easy recipe and enjoy your meal.
Ingredients required for the recipe:
- Finely grated fresh red chili with seeds removed -1
- Finely grated garlic cloves -3
- Grounded pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil -3 tablespoon
- Shrimps peeled and deveined – 1 pound
- Salt as per taste
- Lime wedges and Kashmiri chili powder or paprika for serving
- Four 8 inch- long metal skewers or bamboo skewers soaked 30 minutes in water
Whisk chili, garlic, pepper, lime juice and 2 tablespoon oil in a large bowl. Add shrimps in the bowl and toss them so that everything gets coated well on the shrimp. Season with salt. Put the shrimps onto sets of 2 skewers.
Prepare a grill for a medium –high heat, clean grates very well and oil them, grill the shrimps, turning them once until cooked properly. Grill them till the color of the shrimps becomes lightly charred. Serve them hot with lime wedges with paprika or chili powder sprinkled onto it.
So shrimps are one among the tastiest and easiest seafood that can be cooked. Shrimp is one of those products of seafood that has a good contribution in the sale of Seafood exporters. So do try out this super easy and delicious recipe and enjoy!