This dish is one of the healthiest and customized dishes as per your taste and even your diet. Nothing can be better when you get a plate full of nutritious stuffs with eggs, shrimps, green salads, avocado, and bacon. You can even add veggies of your choice in the salads. You can add onions, walnuts, or any green leafy salad stuffs as per your taste.
- Fresh lemon juice -2 tablespoon
- Spicy brown mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic minced – 3 cloves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Olive oil-1/4 cup
- Shrimps peeled and deveined – 1lb
- Thinly sliced scallions for garnish
- Ripe avocado- 1
- Large eggs boiled – 3
- Cherry tomatoes halved – 3/4 cups
- Nitrate free bacon cooked and crumbled -6 to 8 slices
- Baby spinach or any of your favorite salad greens
- Organic coconut oil -1 tablespoon
- Pepper and salt as per taste to season shrimps.
For dressing follow these points-
- Put all the ingredients in a narrow container except the oil and blend it with an immersion blender. You can also use a hand whisk instead of the immersion blender. Now slowly add the oil while continuing to blend. The consistency should be somewhat thick and creamy.
- Have all the ingredients ready including the cooked and crumbled bacon.
Boiling the eggs-
- On medium heat place a pot of water to boil and prepare a bowl of ice water for after eggs gets boiled.
- Boil each egg for 6 minutes, adjusting heat to keep water at a medium boil.
- Remove eggs one at a time with a spoon and place in ice water for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Carefully peel the eggs and set them aside.
Grill the shrimps-
- Season the shrimps with salt and pepper. Heat the grill pan to high heat and brush coconut oil in the pan. Place the shrimps in the pan and allow them to be cooked on one side.
- Cook on the first side for 2 minutes and then flip and continue to cook it on the side for the same time until they turn pinkish or opaque brown.
- Place greens on the bottom of the serving bowl or plate, then arrange the tomatoes, bacon, shrimp, and avocado (sliced) over the top carefully. Now slice the eggs and arrange them around the salad. Toss with the dressing immediately before serving. You can even serve the dressing separately in a bowl.
If you manage to get shrimps direct from the best shrimp exporters then that will add more refreshing taste to your dish. Because fresh shrimps always plays an important role in enhancing the taste of any dish. So try out this multiple ingredients dish and no one can stop you earn praises for your efforts.