Sitting at home through this Pandemic, you must be reminiscing about all those good food you have had a taste of, at buffets and parties. Not only you, we are all bored having to eat home food everyday and craving for some yummy Continental delicacies. The Top Shrimp Exporters in India have brought for you a delicious and easy to make recipe with a fusion of shrimp and potatoes.
We have always fancied stuffed potatoes and now here it comes with a twist which can be piled up with all kinds of ingredients and leftover according to your own choice and make your Sunday dinner more fun. You can even engage your family in helping you with some of the things, so that all of you have more fun and bond really well.
Ingredients Required :
(For 4 Servings) (Preparation Time : 1 hour)
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 pound shrimp
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- A pinch of Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Firstly, wash the potatoes, dry them with a cloth and prick them with a fork on the sides.
- Coat them with some oil and place in the oven over the baking sheets and cook on high mode for about 25 minutes until they are properly cooked overall.
- Take out the potatoes, cut each potato into 2 halves and scoop out the flesh in a mixing bowl.
- Take a separate pan, add some oil, butter, chopped garlic and add the shrimp and sauté until it is fully cooked. Add a tbsp of lemon juice to the shrimp to enhance the taste.
- In a mixer, add butter, scooped out potato, sour cream, juices from the pan, a little sprinkle of cheese, salt and pepper and blend really well.
- You can chop up the shrimp and combine it with the mixture prepared.
- Now, gently stuff the mixture into the potato shells and pile it up as much as you can.
- Pour over some grated cheese and a pinch of paprika over each.
- Put it in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes until it is golden brown on the top.
- Finally, garnish with some chives.
In these unfortunate times, our health has been the major factor of importance. To ensure you are having good quality ingredients such as shrimps, you must get in touch with the most trusted and Best Processors and Exporters of Seafood in your town.