The Dublin Bay prawn or scampi are tiny, lobster-like crustaceans with pale pink shells also referred to as langoustines. Italian cooks in the United States replaced shrimp for scampi but used both the names.
The Best Shrimp Exporters have brought for you this deliciously saucy, perfectly rich, buttery, and amazingly flavourful delicacy to enjoy for a weeknight dinner or even when you are having guests for a weekend lunch. For you to have a feeling like you’re in the best Italian restaurant you must try out this simple recipe made with a handful of most flavoursome ingredients that all come together and compliment each other perfectly.
An ideal meal for you and your family to enjoy which is healthy and is ought to cut out on the calories. Here is how you can get on with the recipe.
(For 4 Servings) (Preparation Time: 30 mins)
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8-ounce multi-grain angel hair pasta
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chicken broth/½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Firstly, cook off the angel hair pasta according to package instructions and keep it aside.
- Take a large skillet, heat some butter and olive oil in it, and turn the flame to medium-high heat.
- Now add the garlic and sliced green onions to the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes until golden brown and add the shrimps immediately.
- Cook the shrimps for about 3-4 minutes on each side until it turns pinkish, and just remove the shrimps from the pan.
- Add half a cup of broth or white wine to deglaze the pan and keep stirring well.
- Immediately add the zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and keep stirring.
- Now bring it to a boil and let it cook until the liquid gets reduced, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and cook for about a minute, so that the shrimps get coated well.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan, give it a toss.
- Finally, garnish with some freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
If you love seafood and are also an admirer of Italian preparations, this is the most perfect dish for you in which gets fresh pieces of protein-rich shrimp from the Top Processors of Shrimp in Kolkata served with some healthy multi-grain angel hair pasta made into a lip-smacking meal.