A simple recipe to make and flavorsome to gorge on, Crispy Panko Shrimp salad is not only finger-licking good but also saves up your time and contributes to your nutritional account of your body. Seafood, especially shrimps and prawns, are in-filled with Vitamin D, which is otherwise scarce in the cold regions like that of northern Europe.
What makes this seafood salad recipe unique styled and widely accessible, is the usage of Panko breadcrumbs and dijonnaise in this preparation.
The tenderness of the cooked shrimps or prawns with panko and dijonnaise sauce provides a different dimension to this otherwise a straightforward recipe. If you do not have the sauce, simply mix equal parts of dijo mustards and mayonnaise, and your sauce is ready.
Collect your seafood from your locals’ best shrimp and prawn providers to get the best out of this recipe. The best shrimp providers or best prawn providers usually come from the coastal regions with ample salty waters.
Before Preparing the Dish: Few Things to Remember
Prep time or cooking time – 15 minutes
Serves – for 4 adults
This recipe involves one of the lowest numbers of ingredients and is very easy-to-cook. Entertain guests or simply munch on all alone when you are too tired to put in a lot of effort.
Ingredients to prepare the Crispy Panko Shrimp salad:
- Shrimps or prawns – the larger size, 1 pound, peeled of their shells and deveined.
- Dijonnaise – made from combining equal parts of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons.
- Panko breadcrumbs – 3/4th of a cup.
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 4-tablespoon.
- Black pepper – freshly grinded
- Cherry tomatoes – 1 pint, sliced into halves
- Spring-mix greens – 8 cups
- Kosher salt or rock salt – as per taste
So, pull up and expense your just 15 minutes into this gorgeous recipe of shrimps (or prawns, whichever is your preference).
- You need a seasoning of the shrimps with salt and pepper before you start off.
- Toss the shrimps with 1/4 cup of Dijonnaise.
- Take a dish with depth and place the panko breadcrumbs into it. Place the shrimps over it, coat them with the panko by pressing them, and stick to each other.
- Take a skillet and place it on the oven. Heat about 3 tablespoons of the oil until it shimmers.
- Add the shrimps to the heated oil in one layer and allow it to cook at medium temperature. Flip once so that both sides are turned into golden brown color and are crisp. Preparing them for 5 minutes will be appropriate. Put them out on a wire rack.
- Now, take a bowl bigger in size. Mix up the remaining Dijonnaise almost 2 tablespoons, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and about 1 tablespoon of water. Season the mix with salt and ground pepper, and do not forget to add those lovely crimson tomatoes and the greens. Toss well and add in the shrimps. Serve immediately to feel the crunchy freshness into your mouth.
So, what are you waiting for? Pamper yourself with this lip-smacking dish