Are you craving something spicy? Then parmesan cheese pasta can offer to satisfy your taste buds. Pasta and cheese are a regular combination as cheese complements the taste of salted pasta. If shrimp joins their company, then nothing can be better. Seafood is almost everyone’s favorite and both healthy and tasty.
Prawn and shrimps are rich in protein and minerals and do not have much fat content; therefore, they are a great choice even if you are health-conscious. This Parmesan cheese pasta recipe is easy to cook and can be prepared within less than half an hour.
If you can prepare the marinated shrimp and sauce beforehand, then it is even more comfortable and less time consuming while you are cooking it. It is a perfect meal after a whole day. You don’t need to wait for the weekend to enjoy it, as it is not a complicated recipe.
The taste of cheese and shrimp combine well, and the chili flakes add the additional flavor to it. You can add seasoning as per your choice to bring your own touch. The dish tastes best when you use fresh and good quality shrimps to prepare the recipe. You can get fresh shrimps from the best shrimp and prawn providers.
This dish makes a mouth-watering treat for you and your family members. Here is the recipe of this delicious meal so that you can flex your cooking ability with such a beautiful delicacy-
Ingredients you need to make this dish:
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Minced garlic, 4 cloves
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces penne
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- One thinly sliced green onion
Recipe to make this delicious dish:
- In a medium-sized bowl, take olive oil, parmesan, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and whisk them together. In another large bowl, put the shrimps and add olive oil. Keep it to marinate from at least half an hour to overnight and stir them occasionally.
- Take a large pot and boil water in it. Add some salt and cook the pasta according to the package instruction. Check if the pasta is cooked before straining it. Drain the water well if it is soft.
- Heat a large pan over medium to high heat. Add the marinated shrimp. Once it’s half cooked, add the sauce mixture. Stir and combine them until the shrimp turns pink. After about 2 minutes, add the cooked pasta. Stir in the pasta and occasionally toss to combine.
- Add salt and black pepper for seasoning. If you want to add a punch of spice, you can add some more red pepper flakes.
- Serve the dish immediately as it tastes best when hot. Garnish it with slices of green onion and parmesan cheese. Your parmesan cheese pasta is ready to engulf you in its heavenly taste.
For better taste and keeping the health factor in mind don’t forget to buy the shrimps from the best shrimp provider in the market.