As soon as you think of party snacks, the first thing that comes to your mind must be something spicy and delicious. If that snack contains shrimp, then nothing can be better than that. Spicy shrimp with creamy Tarator dip can rock the party night. It’s also a perfect fit as an evening snack or starter item for a family get-together. Seafood generally makes excellent snacks because they are healthy as well as delicious. This appetizer can offer an explosion of flavors in your mouth. The slightly spicy shrimp makes a smooth partnership with the creamy and tangy Tarator. This can blow your mind with its juicy, sweet, and creamy, tangy tastes.
Try to collect fresh ingredients for the dish, and since shrimp is the main item of this dish, therefore it is essential to get shrimps that are of good quality. Shrimps or prawns taste better when they are fresh. You can get fresh and best quality shrimps and prawns from the best shrimp and prawn providers in India.
Want to surprise your friends and family with this fantastic and delicious appetizer? Then here is a quick guideline:
Ingredients for spicy shrimp:
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- One pound shrimp, peeled, deveined, raw but tails left on
- Chili pepper flex to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Tarator dip:
- Half cup tahini
- One clove of garlic peeled
- Four tablespoon lemon juice
- One-fourth cup of water (this will help to create the particular texture and consistency)
- Salt to taste
- Handful quantity of parsley roughly chopped
How to make this mouth-watering party snack:
Process of making tasty, spicy shrimp:
- Add olive oil in the frying pan
- Add the chopped garlic and sauté it well until it becomes aromatic.
- Add shrimp, red cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper and then stir it well.
- Cook the shrimp for about two to three minutes over medium-high heat and follow the same process until the shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Be careful not to overcook the shrimp, or it will take away the desired taste.
Process of making creamy Tarator dip:
- Add tahini paste, garlic, lemon juice, water, salt, sumac spice in a food processor and blend it until it gets a smooth consistency
- Add water to achieve the particular texture of the dip. Try to keep a thick consistency, so that it can stick to the prawn while dipping it in.
- Add chopped parsley and other seasonings to improvise the taste of the sauce and blend it again. After this, set aside the mixture for quite a few minutes.
- This Tarator dip can be preserved for three days and can be kept in the refrigerator as ready to use.
Serve the spicy shrimp hot from the pan with the tartar dip and enjoy it!
The reason you will fall in love with this quick and easy to make appetizer is the taste of shrimp itself that blends well with the tangy taste of the Tarator sauce. If you can choose high-quality shrimps for your dish, then it will taste even better. The best shrimp and prawn providers in India can help you with that. Try out and rock the party with this delicious shrimp recipe.