Most of us love to eat and cook seafood. Looking for the Best Shrimp Providers to buy seafood is essential. Quality prawns make delectable dishes, so care has to be taken while selecting seafood outlets. The prime rule is to avoid overcooking seafood like shrimps and prawns. Seafood is very healthy, and when cooked properly the nutrition value rises considerably. So let us prepare a straightforward, healthy, and delicious recipe today.
The healthy mode of preparing shrimp toast
Healthy snacks are in vogue as we all want to avoid extra calories. You might feel that you have to give up on taste to keep your meals healthy, but don’t worry at all because we have curated a mouthwatering shrimp dish that is healthy so that you can eat guilt-free.
This shrimp toast involves baking and is quite easy to prepare. You can easily find the ingredients required for making this toast. Hence, without further ado, let us know the procedure for making this sumptuous shrimp filled toast.
List of ingredients
- White bread- 6 slices
- Cleaned and deveined shrimp- 200 g
- Minced garlic:1/2 tablespoon
- Egg- 1 yolk (separated from the egg white)
- Crushed black pepper: ¼ tablespoon
- Olive oil- ½ tablespoon
- Melted butter- 2 tablespoons
- Chopped Cilantro- 2 tablespoons
- Sugar – ½ tablespoon
- White sesame seeds(roasted)- for garnishing
- Water – 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Trim the edges of the bread slices. Cut each piece of bread diagonally. Place the triangular slices on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven (120 Celsius) for around 20 minutes. Dehydrate the bread entirely and then allow it to cool.
- Toss the shrimps with salt and rinse it under cold water. Drain and dry the clean shrimps and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix garlic, egg white, black pepper, sugar, olive oil, and salt.
- Pulse the mixture in a food processor to obtain a coarse consistency.
- Add the chopped Cilantro to the pulsed mixture. This serves as the marinade for the shrimp.
- Cut the shrimp into ¼ inch pieces and combine it with the marinade.
- Apply butter evenly on a baking sheet. Use a spatula to apply an even layer of shrimp marinade on the bread slices. The thickness of the shrimp layer should be equal to the width of the bread slice.
- Arrange the bread slices on the baking sheet and preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Prepare the egg wash by mixing the egg yolk with water.
- Use a brush to apply the egg wash on the top of the bread slices.
- Bake the slices in the oven for around 10 minutes until the color turns golden brown.
- Serve the crispy toasts sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds.
Now your healthy and lip-smacking snack is ready to be served. Choose the best shrimp and prawn providers to buy shrimps, to make this yummy dish.