The Bang Bang Shrimp is a popular and favourite dish and is always paired with the crunchy, creamy, and sweet sauce which is insanely addictive. No matter how often you cook it, the taste buds will always crave for more. Read along to know more about the scintillating and delicious recipe. Let us now take a look at the ingredients of the dish.
Ingredients for Shrimp
- 2 panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- Fresh chopped cilantro
For Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Kosher salt
Directions for Cooking Bang Bang Shrimp
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 400° and place a huge baking sheet to cover with parchment paper.
- Take a shallow bowl, add bread crumbs, garlic powder, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Take another shallow bowl and whisk eggs, keep it as it is.
- In the third bowl, take all-purpose flour.
- It’s time to dip the shrimp in the flour, whisked eggs, and bread crumbs and repeat it two times to elevate the crunchy flavour.
- Then place the shrimps in the baking sheet.
- The next step is to put the shrimps in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes until it turns golden.
How to make the Bang Bang Sauce?
Take a medium bowl and mix sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, lime juice, sriracha, honey, salt and pepper to season together.
The next step is to drizzle the sauce over the shrimp and garnish it with some freshly chopped cilantro before you can serve it hot.
What sort of shrimp should you order?
The size of the shrimps completely depends on you and we always recommend getting it deveined and peeled which helps to lessen the preparation time. Moreover, Seafood Processors are all busy in offering quality shrimps all over the world. The most reliable quality will give you the most excellent flavour!