If you are fond of easy and quick recipes, the Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp is the right one. It is a simple pan-fried shrimp that is tossed with Italian seasoning along with lemon and butter. Although people prefer breaded shrimp, the pan-fried offers a new dimension to the taste of shrimp. The recipe is ready within 10 minutes and is an ideal Dosh for quick dinners!
The recipe comes from our popular recipe list and it is a present of the new year to our readers. Let our dog deep into the recipe.
Ingredients for cooking Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp
For the shrimps:
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 stick unsalted butter, 8 Tbsp
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- 1 lemon, to taste
Cooking instructions for Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp
- The first step is to defrost the deveined and peeled shrimp and pat them to make it completely dry.
- Take the seasoning ingredients and mix them together, i.e Italian seasoning, paprika, pepper, and salt.
- Now, take a bowl and add shrimp and the mix of seasoning.
- Take a skillet on medium heat and melt butter. Add garlic and keep on stirring constantly.
- Add the seasoned shrimp and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on both sides.
- Cover the skillet for some time, and remove from the heat, pour some lemon zest and mix to enhance the flavour.
There you go, a quick dinner shrimp recipe that you will love. And not only you, but to whoever you will serve it. When it comes to the demands of shrimps, processors and exporters of shrimp are shaping the business at their best. Get your hands on quality shrimps to get the best one for your delicious shrimp and prawn recipes.