If you are an Indian spice lover, you can get your hands on this amazing Tandoori Recipe and get all the applauds. The dish is a wholesome combination of tandoori flavors and shrimp nutrition. The recipe involves the use of magic marinade which adds amazing flavors and can be cooked in some minutes. These tandoori prawns are smoky, spicy, and juicy, and therefore, you must get ready to fight over the last piece. Let us see the ingredients of the popular Indian snack dish.
Ingredients for Tandoori Prawns- A melange of Indian spices
- ¼ cup Hung Curd
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
For the Prawns-
- 10-12 Prawns, deveined (medium size)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Mango (ripe, peeled and chopped to make the Mango Chutney)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 teaspoons chopped Coriander
- ½ teaspoon Chili Flakes
- Chat Masala
- More Chopped Coriander to garnish at the end
Instructions to cook Tandoori Prawn
Take the listed ingredients under the marination list and mix them in one bowl.
- Take the prawns and add it to the marinade mixture and keep it aside. We suggest marinating that the mix for at least half an hour, the more the better though. This helps to get the best flavors.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mango chutney. First carefully blend lemon juice, mangoes, and salt until it is completely pureed. Then, add all the coriander and pulses for and blend it for 5 sec, until you observe the green specks. Add some chili flakes if using.
- Preheat the oven to 220-degree Celsius and bring the marinated prawns.
- Skew the prawns using equipment given with the oven, gently brush them to melted butter and grill/tandoor the prawns for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Before serving, give a second melted butter brush to make sure, the prawns become juicier.
Here you go, the easiest Tandoori Prawns right on your table, the smell is going to make you chunk each and every piece with, we would like to say, shrimps are quite a versatile and processor and exporter of seafood in India are duly indulging in huge exports because day by day demands are shooting high.
Enjoy the recipe and thank us later!