This recipe will be ready in 10 minutes if all the directions are followed properly. Sheet-Pan Shrimp can be easily mixed with any other ingredients, but when combined with oregano and tomatoes, feta it offers great taste and marks the beginning of a new taste bud in your mouth. The dish is ideal for weeknights and heavily depends on garlic, oregano, black pepper as a shrimp coating. It is usually served with a salad or bread for an easy go-to-go meal. However, this particular recipe is an original piece from an old white man who has discovered the charm of consuming shrimps in different ways.
Ingredients for Sheet-Pan Shrimp with Tomatoes, Feta, and Oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds peeled shrimp
- Chopped tomatoes, for serving
- Crumbled feta, for serving
Directions to Prepare Sheet-Pan Shrimp with Tomatoes, Feta, and Oregano
- The first step is to turn the boiler on and place the rack of the oven close to the heat.
- take the garlic cloves and mash it with salt until it forms a paste.
- Try to add chopped oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil along with lots of black pepper.
- Rub the paste all over the 1 and half-peeled shrimp.
- Take shrimp out on a pan and bring it to boil.
- Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Served and topped with finely chopped tomatoes along with crumbled feta cheese.
There you go, the Sheet-Pan shrimp with tomatoes, feta cheese, and oregano for you. The dish consists of healthy ingredients and is ideal for house parties. It is easy to cook and all you need is the right amount of ingredients and equipment to make it work. When it comes to shrimp, it is always essential to understand that the quality of the shrimps must be high. Seafood exporters from India are having huge quantities of shrimps and prawns shipped to the western countries, all of them have high-grade quality and does wonders when it comes to making distinct shrimp dishes.