Do you love nachos? Interested to create a nacho recipe at home? Well, this recipe with shrimp will be a party stunner and you will definitely bookmark this page after you are done the reading.
When it comes to preparing nachos, you actually do not need a rigid recipe, you can add pieces of foodstuff that you love and there you go. But the recipe that we are going to tell you is about the combination of shrimps and nachos that work like magic. It is easy to make some shrimp nachos and they are quite easy rather than chicken or any other meat.
Ingredients to Prepare Crunchy Shrimp Nachos
- 1 (14.5 ounces) package tortilla chips, or to taste
- 2 pounds shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds large peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, tails removed and shrimp quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion (such as McCormick® Coarse Grind Blend White and Green Onions)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions to Prepare Shrimp Nachos
- The first thing that you should do is Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F i.e. on 200 degrees Celsius. Put a baking sheet along with aluminum foil.
- Take the tray and spread the tortilla chips all over the sheet.
- Add Monterey Jack cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, chipotle peppers along with adobo sauce.
- Also, add minced onion, cilantro, black pepper, and cumin together above the tortilla chips.
- Mix everything with the chips and put the tray in the oven.
- Let it bake for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then, take the nachos and turn on the boiler.
- Let them turn lightly brown and then put them out to rest at room temperature.
Now, that you have understood, it’s very easy to prepare shrimp nachos, make sure you get fish from the authentic market of Shrimp and Prawn Exporters. These days export houses have redefined qualities of shrimps and prawns, globally these are consumed and a recipe with a world-class product will definitely not be a bad choice.
Enjoy your shrimp nachos with the sauce or dip of your choice.