A delightful shrimp lunch recipe stuffed with tangy, luscious, spicy zest – the Easy Teriyaki Shrimp Rice Bowls are versatile, easy to prepare, and highly filling! The Rice Bowls recipe begins with pan-fried shrimps that are tossed with sweet and sour sauces, and the special teriyaki sauce, which is sumptuously tangy. You can prepare the dish in two different ways.
- Shrimp marination with teriyaki sauce and sauté the shrimps in the additional sauce later.
- Cut the marination part and cook the shrimp with salt and give a final toss with teriyaki sauce.
Choose any of the ways, preferred by you, but we will show you the one which skips marination. Because we can add different flavors later when tossed with salt.
Ingredients for Teriyaki Shrimp Rice Bowls
- Shrimps (peeled and deveined) 1 pound
- Salad leaves
- Edamame seeds
- Cabbage (finely shredded)
- Pea beans
You can add more vegetables if you want, here we will work with the mentioned ones. The ingredient list is not over yet, we need some pickle or fermented veggies that lends an exciting texture to the dish.
- Sushi ginger
- Radish (Pickle)
- Carrots (Pickled)
- Kimchi (if any)
Directions to Prepare Teriyaki Shrimp Rice Bowls
- Take a pan and toss shrimps with some salt.
- Prepare Jasmine rice. Take some short-grain, bring it to boil and wait for it becomes sticky. Put it down.
- On the pan, along with shrimps, add the vegetables along with mushrooms.
- Give them a toss and let it fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Later, add the teriyaki sauce and add some salt, sauté them for some time.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Take a bowl, put some rice, make space in between and add the shrimp teriyaki along with the tossed vegetables.
The Shrimp Teriyaki Rice Bowl is ready for lunch and you can add more sauce if you want to garnish while serving. However, there are many ways to derive the rice bowl. For example, you can add avocado and the taste enhances and blends perfectly with the teriyaki sauce. To add a pinch of spice, spread sriracha mayonnaise, though optional but highly recommended. Shrimps are popular all over the world, and hence, processors and exporters of shrimps are also gaining momentum. The seafood recipes have become highly popular in coastal and Asian countries.