Shrimp has been one of the highly anticipated seafood. And, has a great blending quality. Let us experience a unique shrimp recipe called ‘Shrimp Wellington’. We hope you like the recipe and garnish it for your next house party. Let’s begin.
Ingredients for Shrimp Wellington
- Olive Oil (2 Tbsp)
- Fresh spinach leaves (4 cups)
- Thawed frozen puff pastry (1 sheet)
- Shrimps (Jumbo size 4), deveined, peeled
- Béchamel Sauce (White Sauce) (¼ cup)
- Chopped Shallots (1 Tbsp)
- Fresh Chopped Tarragon (1 Tbsp)
- 1 beaten egg
Directions for Preparation for Shrimp Wellington
To make sure that you are having a great dish, you must follow the preparation step carefully.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and take a greasing baking sheet.
- Take a large skillet, heat the pan and keep it at medium heat.
- Add Spinach and then cook for 3 minutes.
- Season it with pepper and salt, drain off excess liquid.
- Now take the pastry sheet out on a clean surface and make four squares.
- Prick all the squares lightly with a fork.
- Take a medium bowl and blend mix béchamel sauce, shallots as well as tarragon.
- It’s time to cut the prawns and open them in such a way so that it makes a butterfly shape.
- Take one shrimp and lay it at the center of each pastry square, with one side facing on the sky.
- Now, spinach stuffing on the shrimps will take place along with the mixture which was set aside earlier.
- Fold it in a triangle position and press the edges to seal.
- Take the baking sheet and place everything and brush with a beaten egg.
- Preheat the oven and bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown.
There you go; your classy Shrimp Wellington is ready to be served warm. However, always make sure that the shrimps you choose come from the Best Shrimp and Prawn Exporters house.