Shrimp lovers are found all over the globe and so do shrimp lovers. The festive season is around the corner, why not we make some things that work like magic. Here is a recipe that is going to touch the hearts of millions who love shrimp as well as cheese. Let’s begin.
Ingredients for Honey orange firecracker Shrimp & Delight Sauce
The combination of shrimp and cheesy delight will melt your heart, and also your incoming guests. People will be seen wrestling among each other to dip crackles into this amazing recipe. The ingredients go as follows-
- Cream Cheese (1 packet) softened
- Cocktail sauce (1/2 jar)
- Small shrimps (2 cans) drained and deveined
- Cheddar Cheese (1 cup)
- Corn starch (1 cup)
- Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Half cup canola oil
- Tupelo honey half cup
- Fresh lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper ¼ teaspoon
Directions to Prepare the two amazing festive ready dishes
Honey orange firecracker Shrimp
- Take all the shrimps and wash them with cold water and set aside.
- Take a large tight-fit lid bowl and mix cornstarch, garlic powder, salt, black pepper. Mix them well.
- Now, take the washed shrimp and add it in the mixture, cover the lid and make sure shrimps blend well within. Remove the shrimps in a different platter and repeat the same procedure with the remaining shrimp.
- Take a skillet and heat Canola oil, drain the excess cornstarch from the shrimps and start frying them.
- The shrimps must look opaque from within and brown from the outside.
- After the shrimps are properly fried, take a clean skillet, pour honey and bring it to a medium boil.
- Stir the honey and add lemon juice along with cayenne pepper.
Your Hot and Crispy Shrimp Honey Crackers are ready! Now let us prepare the sauce.
Shrimp Delight Sauce
- Take the cream cheese and use a hand blender to give it a smooth finish
- Take a serving dish, layer it with the cream cheese and then pour the cocktail sauce.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese all over the layer and chill in the refrigerator
- Your dipping sauce is ready
These two simple yet delicious recipes are going to make your guests ask for it again and again. Seafood is getting highly popular day by day and shrimps are one of the most nutritious seafood you will ever get. For Shrimp Exporters, the quality of shrimps produced has always been the priority. Therefore, whenever you want to cook shrimp, make sure you always go for the quality.