When it comes to exotic days a chilled mocktail with the highly captivating Japanese Style Deep Fried Shrimp is the best companion. Today, we will share a recipe for some organic deep-fried shrimps that will definitely be the next mouth pleasing dish. The texture along with the juicy shrimps makes a heavenly combination. Shrimps have a versatile nature and blend with any ingredient, that’s the magic of the best sea fish in the world.
Ingredients of the Deep-Fried Shrimps
- 1-pound shrimp medium peeled and deveined.
- Salt (half teaspoon)
- Black pepper (half teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (half teaspoon)
- All-purpose flour (1 cup)
- Paprika (1 teaspoon)
- Eggs (2 beaten)
- Panko crumbs (1 cup)
- Vegetable oil (1 quart)
Directions for cooking Deep-Fried Shrimps
- Take the freshly peeled deveined shrimps on a large bowl, season them with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Take another small bowl, mix all-purpose flour and paprika, give it a good stir.
- Take separate bowls to gather panko crumbs and beaten eggs.
- In a large skillet, pour vegetable oil, let it heat for some time at around 375 degrees F.
- Take each shrimp and dip in the mixture of flour and paprika, then dip it in the beaten eggs and finally toss them in the panko crumbs, Perfect! The shrimps are all ready to go and fry in the skillet.
- Fry them for some time until they turn golden brown. Within 5 minutes, shrimps might be fried and cooked.
- Drain them into a slotted spoon and drain it all on paper towels before you served them on the plate.
Your fries are ready to be served with spicy sauce or mayo sauce.
This is a popular dish for all varieties of events and can be the most suitable companion as a starter. If you are looking for the best quality shrimps, then go for eastern India’s seafood exporters, they have the premier quality products.