Presenting you the classic chilled tomato soup with the twist of Shrimp, avocado, and lime. The delicacy will make you feel like going back to your mother! It’s emotional.
- 6 cups of spicy and hot vegetable juice
- 2 cups cold water
- Half cup lime juice
- Half cup freshly minced cilantro
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- One pound divinely cooked/boiled shrimp
- One medium cucumber diced
- Two medium tomatoes diced
- Two medium avocados (ripe), nicely peeled and chopped
Directions for Preparing Shrimp Gazpacho
- Take a large bowl and add cilantro, tomatoes, calm juice, cucumbers, avocado, red onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix the divinely cooked shrimp.
- Put the bowl in the fridge and there you go; your chilled Shrimp Gazpacho is ready to beat the heat and give you a fresh appetite.
Here is your perfect and easy one-diner recipe for a chilled soup. It is an ideal recipe for people who want easy, fast and wholesome food. Shrimps coming from the Best Shrimp and Prawn Exporters have a delicious taste and are quite juicy, therefore the soup is a classic recipe with healthy shrimps.