Shrimp is love for those who have a soft corner for seafood. Thereby, recipe lovers can no longer resist trying out different items for shrimps. Let us make way for Happy Shrimps today and at the end, you will be forced to run to the kitchen and light your stove.
Ingredients required for cooking ‘Happy Shrimps’
- Half cup (1/2) cup butter
- Minced garlic (1 1/2) tablespoon
- Medium sized shrimps (1 pound)
- One-fourth (1/4) cup finely chopped green onions
- One-fourth (1/4) cup white wine-dry
- One-third (1/3) cup heavy cream
- Fresh basil leaves 2 tablespoon
- 2 plum chopped tomatoes
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
Steps for cooking ‘Happy Shrimp’
- Take a large skillet and melt the butter and heat it on a medium temperature.
- Add the finely chopped onions, garlic, and shrimps. Cook until the shrimps look pink from the outer area. Make sure the central area of the shrimp is no longer translucent, that will take about 5-7 minutes to cook.
- After the shrimps are completely cooked, keep it aside.
- The next step is to pour wine, basil leaves, tomatoes, and cayenne pepper.
- Cook them in simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce is thick and coats the entire back of the spoon.
- Take the shrimp and place it in the sauce. Add salt to taste and pepper to enhance the flavor. Heat the entire dish for about 5-7 minutes and serve hot.
The dining table is going to be the playground and your dish is going to be a sixer! Hope our ‘Happy Shrimp’ has made you happy; do follow us for more such mouth-watering shrimp delicacies and recipes.