Shrimp is one of the most delicious dishes, which is preferable for a special lunch or dinner. This particular seafood has occupied the most relishing place in the varieties of cuisines of the world. May it be Christmas party or an exquisite Mediterranean lunch shrimp is always the most preferable dishes of all time. It’s not that in order to get your favourite recipes of shrimp you have to check out only the most relinquished restaurant you can also try out one of the best recipes at your home.
The popularity of shrimps is there all over the world and of course in India, because in the country almost 600,000 tonnes of shrimps had been produced last year. The shrimp’s farms in Andhra Pradesh are the largest cultivator in the country. So, exporters of Shrimp from India are gaining momentum. The shrimp processors in West Bengal are also famous for processing high-quality shrimp products.
Blend Garlic and Shrimp in a Mediterranean Style
Simple Garlic Shrimp is a tasty yet easy recipe especially if you are a newbie in the kitchen.
Many people love shrimp and they also love garlic; this recipe is the perfect combination for those to try it out in your house or dinner party.
The ingredients required to make garlic shrimp are:
- 1 ½ tablespoon full, olive oil, even if you don’t love oiling you cannot avoid it when you’re cooking.
- Of course, you will need shrimp to go for a pound of peeled shrimp
- You cannot do without salt so add salt according to your taste
- Garlic again is another important ingredient, which you cannot do without in this recipe go for 6 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoons of red pepper flakes
- Now, let’s become little juicy, so you need 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of caper brine, you cannot miss it in a Mediterranean recipe
- 1 ½ teaspoon of cold butter
- Italian flat-leaf parsley should be divided into 1/3 cup
- Water should be added according to the need
So, let’s start cooking now
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over a high flame and wait till you see the smoke. Now add the shrimps in the oil and cook for 1 minute without stirring
- Now, comes your seasoning part, season it with oil until it began to turn pink, carry this out for a minute.
- Well, your garlic and pepper are doing nothing so start stirring them. Now they are all for work so cook and stir them for 1 minute. Now let’s make it little juicy and Mediterranean, so add lemon juice, 11/2 tablespoon of cold butter and caper brine and stir well.
- Cook until the butter has melted and this process should take a minute. Then heat it in low flame and stir until all butter has melted. Cook until you have a thick sauce and your shrimp started blushing pink and turns opaque in 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon and transfer it to a bowl. Don’t stop cooking or rather stirring your thick sauce. Add water and if you think that your sauce has become too thick add a little bit of more water that’s needed, and now add salt to taste.
Now, this tasty recipe is ready, before you serve just add few parsley leaves for garnishing. Now, she is ready, lay the table and start receiving an appraisal from your guest and be the star of the party.